Hay, I'm Ela violeta and I'm actually here because of Leon.
I don't know how to start but I'll just do it
I don't have any siblings, and I don't know who my father is , never met him, so I just live a boring life with my mother, she always works 6 days a week, and on Sunday when she's free she brings strange guys over. Me and my mother have been through a lot together but we're still not close or anything we don't talk much, and neither of us shows love to one another. I had so many fights with her, still she didn't care and bought guys over, she never thought of my safety, bringing guys over while there's a 6 years old girl in the house all alone , she always has been like that, I'm 16 now and I'm just used to it, it doesn't even bother me anymore,
I moved like 6 times to another place because of her problems, I never learned how to make friends at school because i have been transfered over 6 times but they just came to me, Where I live now has been the longest place I ever lived ( 9 years ) I had one good friend, his name is christian, when I was new here he tried to show me everything, he self is good at sports, so he recommended me to play Volleyball Because he thought it suited me so I did it and I became really good in it, after 3years playing volleyball they sent me to another volleyball club, where people actually become professionals. So I wanted to become an pro volleyball player. But things changed eventually, me and christian had fights over stupid things ( we weren't lovers but he was the only one I had atm, my mother wasn't there for me so ya ), We stayed friends and stuff but we weren't that close anymore, I didn't stop with playing volleyball but I didn't like it either, everything around me became so boring, I never had contact with my family because my mother had a problem with them, so they never liked me bc again of my mother, School was boring too so I started doing administration after school, didn't help much , I was just wasting time I guess. But besides all that stuff I was watching anime and reading manga and I actually liked that, I started socializing with people on the internet too, Twitter didn't help much so I tried instagram and it was actually rlly helping I met a lot of pple and I was usually on my phone, being on instagram, watching anime and just doing stuff I like but that became boring too atm, all those people I met were gone, later on I made a new ' account ' and ye met new people again, with some I'm still friends with and others are gone too.
There was this guy I really liked for a long time on Ig, so I just kept stalking him and stuff, I wasn't trying to get his attention but I had to start somewhere. But that comes later bye for now CX