Bitten.

This is a newly exciting story!

Please vote and comment with how you feel about it (remember: constructive criticism is good) because the more support it gets the more I will feel obliged to upload to keep you guys happy!  

-Just to let you know I will not be able to make a cover until about two weeks because right now my computer had been confiscated until the end of term, and that computer has all the cool pictures on it that I like to use for my covers. Also it actually has a photo editing thingo. Sorry but please don't let that make you instantly hate this story, give it a chance..?

*All Rights Reserved

________________________________________

Prologue:

I slipped out of the door to my room that I shared with twelve other feeders. The cold night air bit at my bare arms as I silently made my way to the edges of the commune where Liam would be waiting. As he promised, he was already there by the time I had reached our meeting place. He looked up as I approached and smiled at me. I barely had time to respond before he was directly in front of me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pressed his lips against mine.

"Everything's in place," he whispered in my ear once we had broken away.

A tidal wave of emotions over took me. I had been in this place most of my life and I was kind of upset to be leaving it once and for all. I was also nervous. Escape was unheard of in places like these, probably because they had so many vampires patrolling the area. But it was also unheard of for a vampire to escape. They never had to. They had everything they wanted in the closed of communities like these. Food, comfort and other vampires to keep them company. It had never occurred that a vampire fell in love with a feeder.

I nodded and he kissed me again.

"I love you," he said before disappearing into the darkness in a blink of an eye.

I knew what I had to do. I crept along the edge of the fence that blocked us off from the real world until I could see the gates that was the only way in or out of this place. One guard was standing watch. His head was bowed like he was trying to get some sleep. Suddenly a piercing scream rung out from within the commune. His head jerked up and he looked around nervously to see if anyone had watched him doze off. If only he had squinted his eyes more in my direction, he would have seen me.

He ran off into the direction of the scream and I inched forward, ready for Liam to find me. Only he didn't. A hand clasped around my mouth and I screamed hopelessly.

"What are you doing up past curfew, eh?" A husky voice asked, definitely not Liam.

Suddenly their hand came off my mouth and I heard a grunt of surprise. I turned to see Liam holding the guy against the wall. He jerked his head to the side quickly and was answered with a cracking noise.

"Run," he yelled at me before turning towards the distance where I was sure more people were approaching us. I didn't run. I couldn't run. As figures came into my vision I could tell there was no way we could make it out of here alive. There had to be about fifteen burly men against both Liam and me. I didn't care. If he was going to die, I would with him.

When they were in reaching distance, Liam struck out, knocking the first one onto the ground. He kept striking at them, and he managed to get quite a few down, but they just kept on coming. One of the managed to punch him in the face. Hard. He winced in pain but carried on picking them off. Eventually they got him in a headlock, but he managed to turn to meet my eyes.

"Run," he ordered more forcefully this time. "Run and don't look back. I love you Bella. I'll love you forever. Don't you ever forget that."

I couldn't stop myself. It was if my body had a mind of it's own. I turned to the fence and started climbing rapidly. There was no barbed wire at the top. Liam had taken care of that earlier. I jumped down the other side and sprinted into the darkness. My step only faltering slightly when I heard a sickly crack coming from behind me.

________________________________________

Author's Note: So, a vampire/feeder story!

Just to let you know, this story (especially the prologue) was inspired by the song Check Yes, Juliet by We The Kings. Check it out. It is AMAZING.

In case you maybe didn't get it, Liam is a vampire and Bella or Isabella is a feeder- she feeds the vampires with her blood.

I am actually pretty stoked about this story, I think that what I have in my mind had potential, lets just hope I can express that well on this.

I will try and make a trailer to put on this video but for now I think I will just put the song for now!

Please check it out!

Vote+Comment!

xDiamondx

X