Mociet - Mine

Warnings : public sex, Remus, pda, mentions logince, mentions of dukexiety.
<><><><><><><>
Patton, sweet, innocent, Patton, had decided to set up a game night. All of the sides, even Janus and Remus. Currently, they where in the middle of Monopoly. Roman, Janus, and Logan had most of the board, Virgil had been somehow missing their plots, Patton had the railroads and Remus had decided to only go for the utilities. So, he was whining when he started to lose.

Patton had dressed nice in a skirt that was accidentally too short, but no body complained, and a blue t-shirt. Remus had been eyeing him, making flirty comments every now and then. Patton would giggle, sometimes even flirting back innocently. It started to tick Janus off.

As the game kept going, Janus not so subtly reached a hand over to Patton, placing it on his thigh and rubbing circles on it. It didn't catch Patton's attention very much, so he pulled him into his lap.

Patton let out a quiet squeak of surprise, giggling at Janus. "Oh! You could have just asked!" He snuggled into him innocently.

Remus would whine. "Really? I thought I was making progress!" He pouted.

"Aw, don't worry! I'll cuddle yo-oh~- you later~!" Patton's face flushed, leaning forward slightly. Janus had reached a hand up his skirt, starting to palm him gently.

The moan had gotten the attention of Remus and Roman, the more mannered of the two flushing and Looking away. Remus leaned back and watched.

Patton leaned back, whispering to Janus. "R-really? Now?" He didn't mind, honestly he was doing this on purpose. But he didn't expect so....public.

Janus leaned closer to his ear, letting out a low growl. "What? You really didn't expect to dress like that and flirt with Re and get away with it~, did you~?"

That got a whine from Patton, looking back at the others as Logan noticed, his face flushing red as Virgil looked up, confused before realization hit him. Remus decided to continue his earlier flirting. "Yaknow, I could have you making sounds like that for me~."

Patton didn't even have a chance to reply as he felt two cold digits pushing in him, after his boxers had been completely discarded onto the floor. He leaned forward more, covering his mouth but not before letting out a moan.

Roman looked over at Patton. "H-hey Padre, you alright?" Roman looked at him, red and concerned. "I-I'm okayyyy~!" Patton moaned out.

Patton got pushed up into the table and bent over, Janus leaning forward. "You like the thought of being used infront of everyone, don't you~? Make sure they know your mine~?" Janus fingers brushed up against Patton's prostate, causing him to let out a moan. "Y-yes~! Yes, I do~."

Janus lubed up, positioning himself at Patton's entrance. Patton gave him a nod, Janus pushing one of his two cocks in him. Patton let out a moan, looking away from Remus who was clearly jacking off.

As Janus pulled out and lined his second cock up, Patton looked over at Roman and Virgil, who where less shamelessly jerking off. He looked at Logan, who has only gone so far as to palm himself.

Patton jolted at the sudden stretch, wincing slightly. Janus almost never used both, only if he was mad. And when he's mad, he's rough. Patton moaned, digging his nails into the table in order to brace himself.

Janus barely even had time to start a rough pace, Patton cumming on the inside of his skirt and underside of the table with a porn worthy moan.

As that happened, one of the two twins came onto his face, Janus and Patton's eyes traveling to Remus, before realizing it was Virgil. The poor boy was usually to anxious to have sex, so he came pretty quickly.

Janus kept the brutal pace up, both cocks roughly pushing into Patton's prostate, causing the smaller to moan. Both the twins came at relatively the same time, Remus' just a bit later.

Patton could feel himself cumming for a second time from the brutal assault on his prostate, letting out a few more hours moans. Logan had came himself, Janus not following soon after. He didn't even bother to pull out.

Logan willingly took to cleaning the mess and game up, giving the others the chance for proper aftercare with each other, Promising Roman he'd have a warm bubble bath with him, Remus more than happy to help Virgil bath and then cuddle naked. Janus showering with Patton and giving him plenty of water, cuddles, and praise.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

769 words (👀)
Not requested, by my own free will. Sorry I'm just a sucker for this stuff.