He nodded, "Mhmm, see you later~."

I looked at him slightly confused, but before I could answer he had winked and ended the video call.

Then I heard another knock and Lexi speak, "Ranboo! Are you awake?"

"Yeah, I'm comin!" I replied while getting out of bed.

I opened the door and she greeted me with a hug, "Merry Christmas Ranboo!"

"Merry Christmas Lexi." I said returning the hug.

She pulled back and grabbed my hand pulling me down the hall into the kitchen.

"I made you hot cocoa and cinnamon rolls." She said enthusiasticly.

I smiled at her, "Thanks!"

We sat down and ate. Once we were done, we went into the living room and she sat on the couch with me.

"You want to open presents? I got you a few." She asked smiling.

I nodded my head, "Yeah....and I really hope you didn't go overboard."

She laughed awkwardly, "Pffft- ofcourse I didn't."

Then she pulled out a bunch of presents from under the tree. There must have been atleast 30.

I looked at her laughing, "Those aren't all for me right?..."

She gave another awkward laugh, "No, about 7 are for Nelly. One is for my boss. 2 are for Tubbo. 5 are for some friends and the rest is for you."

She gave me all the other presents. There was about 15 of them. Then she took one from the pile, "Except this one,.....this one's for someone else..."

It was a small box with red wrapping paper and a white sparkly bow. It seemed fancy, I looked at her with an eyebrow raised and then shrugged it off.

"Anyways.....open your presents Ranboo!" She said smiling.

I nodded and I picked one from the pile. It was wrapped with polka dotted black and white wrapping paper. Then it had a red bow with green glitter. This would be my first ever real Christmas gift since I was 3. I carefully undid the bow and set it aside. The I carefully unwrapped the wrapping paper, undoing tape aswell. That revealed a cardboard box that I slowly opened the top of. Then I pulled out a snowglobe. Inside it was a pile of snow with green trees surrounding it. Ontop of the snow was a small character with black and white skin. It wore a suit and there was hearts behind it. Infront of the snow there was gold writing that read, 'Merry Christmas'. I shook it in my hand and snow filled the snowglobe. Then all the snow slowly fell down to the bottom.

"I saw the little figure and it reminded me of your minecraft skin. I thought it was cute. Do you.....like it?" She asked sitting down beside me.

"I love it, thankyou." I said giving her a hug.

She hugged me back, "Merry Christmas Ranboo, I'm so glad to have you here."

"Merry Christmas, and.....I'm happy to be here." I pulled away and smiled at her. "I have a few things for you, lemme get them."

I got up and went to my room. I pulled the box of presents from under my bed and set aside 2 in the closet. I brought the rest to the living room. I pulled a couple out and gave them to her.

"Some are for you and some are for Nelly." I smiled at her.

I could tell it made her happy as she said, "Aweee, thankyou Ranboo!"

Then we opened all our presents together. Of all the presents she got me, the snowglobe was my favorite.

When we had finished opening presents, we watched a bunch of Christmas movies.