◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡 ◥

Start from the beginning

"Um... Hanemiya-kun" Takemichi called out, currently walking behind the male who suddenly appeared at his school, stating that he should come with him to Valhalla's hideout.

"Hmm? Just call me Kazutora." The male said as he looked back at blond male

"Kazutora-kun. You're a third year at our school, right?"

"Yeah."

"Umm... I just figured everyone would make a big deal knowing someone as famous as you have been in our school all this time." Takemichi spoke, basically question why he hasn't seen the male anywhere at school in his Two years of being in that said middle school.

"I only went for one semester as a first-year." Kazutoro explained

"Eh?"

"I've been going to reform school." Kazutora added, looking back at male, simply flashing a closed eyed smile on the blond's shocked look.

"Reform school... You got arrested?" Takemichi questioned

"It was his fault." The male darkly said, his outgoing tone disappearing for a split second. Before it quickly came back as he then pointed at a seemingly old abandoned building ahead of them "Look, we're almost there."

' "his"? Who is he talking about? Anyway I must sneak in Valhalla and bring Baji-kun back!' Takemichi thought determinedly

"Eh? In here?" Takemichi questioned as both males stood in front of a abandoned arcade.

"Yup."

"The Arcade?"

"Already closed down a long time ago, though." Kazutora added as he then entered the building, going over the small sign that said "No Trespassing" Takemichi following in suit, as he then noticed the drawm graffiti at the side, it was a headless angel with a hallow ring floating above it.

Doors closing behind them as they walked in, Takemichi was greeted with a dim, slightly foggy room filled with guys dressed in Valhalla's uniform.

Takemichi followed after Kazutora as he looked around the place, as a few intense gazes followed them as they walked further into the building. Both of them walking towards the crowd of Valhalla members, Takemichi's mouth went agape as he was greeted with a gruesome sight.

The one and only Baji Keisuke, sitting on top of a blond male, both of them dressed in Toman's uniform- beating him up, blood stained his fist as the dark haired male continuously punched the unknown blond, blood splashed on the male's face.

"Kazutora-kun... What's going on here?" Takemichi questioned.

"What do you mean? It's a loyalty test." Kazutora answered as the sound of punches echoed through the room.

"Loyalty test?"

"We're testing Baji's belief. If he wants to 'switch religion' from Toman to Valhalla, he need to show if he's truly ready for it. The guy Baji's punching right now is Toman's 1st Division Vice-Captain. Baji's most trusted retainer." Kazutora explained as Baji still hasn't stopping punching the blond male despite him not fighting back, already beated-up state, blood gushing out from his nose

"1st Division Vice-captain?!" Takemichi exclaimed in shock, looking at Kazutora

"Toman is Valhalla's enemy. If his betraying his old 'god' Mikey then he needs to stomo on his old beliefs." Kazutora further implied as Baji then sent one last ounch towards the said Vice captain, more blood scattered across the scene as he then got up, heavy breathes escaping the dark haired male's lips.

"Well?" Baji spoke, voice lacing with no remorse, his facial expression didn't hold any hint of regret. He even looked as if herm were prod of what he just did.