soul butterfly

( i was trying to figure stuff out on this book so please enjoy : ' D )

* felix pov *

 me and alex both woke up at the same time it was weird but  we both got up and we got up  and get ready , we both walked well i was walking first because i know the way and all  , and alex at the back just walking it was awkward intil alex ask me something '' so do you have something that is secret ?'' i was i looked at him , with anger. i stop walking and turn and look at him '' the ones you don't need to know ..'' he looked at me , he look at me crossed his arms with confusing '' so we your just hide them from your family''  we were standing there  it was awkward silent  ''  look you don't need to know okay let just go'' i turn away , walking , we were both walking intil we both saw a fog alex then run up to me and grab my shoulder so we both we won't get lost or split up , we both walked alex still holding my shoulder we intill we saw a glowing thing we both grab our sword as soon we saw we hold it up ready to slash it was coming and it was a... white butterfly...?  it went really close to my heart were at. me and alex were confused, the intil it went inside of my heart.. '' HUH?!'' i was really worry.. , alex was looking at me but then i started to glow '' again..'' i looked at alex '' wait you know this..?'' i look at him, '' well..-'' before he can answer , i felt a sharp pain, i fell on my knees , screaming my lungs out. '' WHAT HAPPENING?!" i scream alex then bend down to help me but i kept feeling the pain. hold the treas that treating to release . there black crack on my face. there spreading i saw everything turn black again the red demons eyes were back , the yellow petal come back it left a trail  i saw her again.. , i could't here anything it was...so.. quiet. '' your home felix'' she said to me holding the glowing butterfly '' what is that..?'' i ask she look at me and smiled '' why felix.. it a soul butterfly.., an't they pretty i know it hard to see what they done to you but when you see what they can do you well love THEM '' i grow confused i look at my chest the soul butterfly fly out of heart, i gasped when i saw blood line driping to the ground sinking in it , what i saw was the soul butterfly, it turn into a blue butterfly , i look at it so confused , i hold my chest , to scared to see it  '' see how it beatiful '' she said, i look at her then look at it again, i saw how it look intil i saw the butterfly sinking in it own blood '' it going to be more pretty '' it pop out i saw things i did not want to see.. i saw it corrupted by it own blood, i could't breath, she looked at me '' you well see what they do '' i looked down and saw the ink sinking down. there alot o things i feel.. but i once again i closed my eyes. 

* alex pov *

i saw felix pass out with the cracks still growing i pick him up and run to get out of the fog but the more of turn i see more of these butterfly, i keep running but it felt like a circle i keep running i was stuck there all circling  round us. i close my eyes, holding felix.'' im so sorry cousin before we.. i just want to say i do care.'' i hold him tight  intil i saw a bright, it was a raccoon looking down on me , i see all the white butterfly gone '' so your gonna sit down there or'' i  got up caring my cousin.  '' so what you two doing here '' i look at him with furious look ''it nothing.'' he raised his eye brow '' huh if it nothing then why are you here then '' i walked right pass him to not even answer there not even if he said stuff i just want to find that the staff  of control hearts '' i can heal your friend" i look at him with angry face '' first all hes NOT my friend, brother or cousin, hes just some stupid pest that i need''  i look at him i drop him seeing his disgusting body , i was not looking at  the raccoon punch my face, '' WHAT THE HELL?!" i look at he grab the torch , and throw it at me , the fire all most  hit my tail , '' HEY THEY COULD'T HAVE KILL ME " he grab my neck and throw i hit my head on the rock making to pass out. 

* later *

* alex pov*

i woke up in a bed with bandages on my face i look to my left and see some.. needles, and cotten balls. '' ugh my head it hurt.'' i though i got up noticed i was changed into a different clothes, i got up and grab my clothes that were on the table.. ''  well well , look who bought the cat in. ''  i look and see who it was it was that raccoon..

* so any way i need a break it 11.10 pm so please in joy this book*