After emergency training, all non-professional students started to help record and organize cultural relics information. With the concerted efforts of everyone, the cultural relics in the tomb were sorted and sorted.

    An ancient royal burial chamber emerged under the ruins of ancient buildings, and the news finally attracted attention from above. Another group of experts and personnel were dispatched urgently to transport all the cultural relics in the tomb in boxes one by one, and thoroughly protect this place, including the ancient ruins, and prohibit ordinary people from visiting and walking at will.

    The cultural relics were taken away, and the excavation of the ancient ruins was nearing completion. In the past few days, everyone has gathered at the educated youth spot to sort out and summarize.

    Village Party Secretary Lin Dawang temporarily loaned two large courtyards adjacent to the educated youth spot to the experts. Now everyone is gathering in Professor Han's room for a meeting. On such occasions, the experts and students don't have to participate. After Qiao Manman sent Mr. Meng over, he turned and walked home.

    When passing by a room, Qiao Manman heard what seemed to be movement inside. This room is specially used by experts to store materials and cultural relics. Two days ago, all the cultural relics in the tomb were transported away by people above, and the cultural relics excavated from the ancient ruins had to follow the experts.

    This room is usually watched by people, but now people don’t know where they are going, and the door is open.

    Out of a sense of responsibility, Qiao Manman opened the door and entered the house, wanting to check it out, but saw a wild cat under the window. The wild cat was scratching a circular tile with his paw, which seemed to be a toy. Qiao Manman didn’t know how the wild cat came in, so he quickly stepped forward and picked up the wild cat. "These things can’t be touched! You know?"

    Qiao Manman scratched the wild cat’s neck and pretended to reprimand twice, before turning his gaze away. Let go, check the contents of the house one by one, and see that they are all intact, and then come out with confidence and close the door tightly.

    Just walking a few steps away, he ran into Han Lu head-on, and Qiao Manman smiled slightly at Han Lu, saying hello. Han Lu froze and nodded unnaturally.

    Qiao Manman took the wild cat back to his home all the way, fed some things before letting him go. In fact, she recognized this wild cat, which was raised by educated youths, but the educated youths usually don't have enough to eat. This cat is also skinny and looks pitiful.

    Not long after Qiao Manman arrived home, he was found. The reason is that the room where the materials and cultural relics are stored was deliberately destroyed. There is no loss in cultural relics. It is just that the restoration model specially built for the ancient ruins by an architectural expert in the expert group was destroyed. Some people identified Qiao Manman as a suspect. .     When Qiao Manman came to the expert institute again, Han Lu was pointing at her far away, "Teachers, when I was passing by, I happened to see Qiao Manman walking out of that room."     The eyes of everyone gathered together and looked at her. His eyes are full of meaning.     Qiao Manman's brain started to work quickly, is she being framed? Although Han Lu didn't say that she was the one who destroyed the model, but the meaning revealed in the words was very clear-entering the room for no reason, there was a motive for destruction.     "I've been in that room because I found a wild cat sneaked in. I'm afraid it would damage the materials and cultural relics inside." Qiao Manman's voice was calm and calm.     Han Lu hesitated: "When I saw Qiao Manman coming out of the house, I did hold a cat in my arms."     "Is it possible that the wild cat destroyed it?" Someone asked.     Qiao Manman directly denied, "No, I can confirm that the cat did not damage anything, and someone else must have damaged it."     "But shortly after you left, the guard on duty said that the model was broken." Han Lu turned the suspicion back to Qiao Manman again.     Qiao Manman grasped the key point and turned to the crowd, "When I noticed that there was movement in that room, the guards did not guard the door and the door was not locked. Then where did the guard go during that time? "     At this moment, a shy-looking young man stood out from the crowd, with a very guilty look on his face, "I also have a lot of responsibility for this matter. A dog ran out from the back of the room with a roll in his mouth. , I thought it was holding some important information, so I chased it. In fact, the dog was just holding a roll of ordinary paper. When I went back, I found that the model in the house was destroyed."     Qiao Man was filled with doubts. , This is a dog and a cat again, it's too coincidental.