𝟎𝟔 | men's lingerie 。゚・

(  葉 两  )C H A P T E R ᝰ 0 6══════════════════

(  葉 两  )
C H A P T E R ᝰ 0 6
══════════════════

𝐌𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄

wouldn't ever want to leave you unsatisfied

Your heels clicked along the marble floors of  the grand hotel

Your heels clicked along the marble floors of  the grand hotel. Another set of heels sounded behind you, allowing you to gauge how far behind your event planner was.

Right now you were entering one of Nanami's many hotels. You first order of business as partners was planning a fashion show for your latest line of lingerie.

The hotel lobby seemed to shine in the natural light that streamed through the hotel windows. As your eyes treadles across the room it became apparent to why Nanami's hotels were so well known.

You continued walking when you noticed your new partner. His back, covered in his freshly pressed gray suit, was turned to you. He stood over another figure who he was actively talking to.

You continued to make your way over to him, and as if he was sensing you were there, his head turned. His brown eyes met your but you continued forward. You were sure that your eyes were creating an illusion but you were sure that you saw the ghost of a smirk was playing on his pink lips.

Reaching him, you stuck out your hand to which his own bigger one filled, creating a gentle hand shake. "Thank you for having me," you said.

"Believe me, it was no trouble at all. I do apologize, however, for Gojo's presence, he happened to be in the area and dropped by."

"That's completely fine. This here," you turned to your employee, " is Emmy, my event planner." you stated. You reluctantly pulled your hand away from Nanami's, your fingertips brushing against his skin, as Emmy introduced herself to the two males.

"Now, if you'll follow me, we can head into the grand hall which I believe will meet your needs for the show." Nodding, you walked alongside him towards the desired destination. On the way, Gojo picked up a rather teasing conversation with you.