Chapter 2

Henry found himself in the enchanted forest. He found a Snow White wanted poster hanging on a tree, and knew exactly when and where he was. He didn't know what to do. He had to go back to Storybrooke.

He pulled his storybook out of his backpack, but all the pages were blank! And then Henry realized why. The things in the book didn't happen yet, so how would the author write it.

The teenage boy was walking around. Everyone was either wearing rags, corsets, or armor, while he wore his red plaid shirt and some jeans. It's was obvious he was from another land.

As Henry was walking around, he saw some black nights on a horse, and a carriage right behind it. It was The Evil Queen, but she was also his mother. Henry hid behind a tree, he didn't want her to spot him. The villagers began to panic, shout, and scream.

The carriage stopped and the beautiful Evil Queen stepped out.
" Listen to me carefully, your pathetic little lives have been able to tolerate until this point this nothing compared to the pain and misery I can inflict if I leave here unhappy. "

He heard tales of the terrible and evil evil queen, but he didn't imagine her this frightening.

" You will help me! "

Geppetto walks up to the queen
" Please your majesty, we are a peaceful village. What do you want from us? "

" Justice " the Queen replied.

" if I find out anyone in this village has helped the bandit Snow White, they will suffer dearly. "

" Here's what helping Snow White looks like " the Queen said, waving to a woman being held by black knights.

Henry couldn't take this shit anymore. He got further away from the tree he was hiding from, and went up to what seems to be his mother " STOP IT! " he snapped to his majesty.

The Queen was shocked and dazzled. He didn't wear rags or armor or anything people would normally wear in the enchanted forest. She has never seen jeans and a plaid shirt before.
" and who do you think you are to stop me! " the Queen snapped back.
" I'll gladly explain everything, we need to meet someplace private. Trust me, you wouldn't want to hurt me if you knew who I really am. "
Regina decided to trust him and they found themselves in a castle.