Story playlist

Little talks- Of monsters and men
"Hey! Don't listen to a word I say. Hey! The screams all sound the same. Hey! And though the truth may vary this ship will carry our bodies safe to shore"

Colors- Hasley
"You were a vision in the morning when the light came through. I know I've only felt religion when I've lied with you. You said 'You'll never be forgiven 'til your boys are too!' And I'm still waking every morning but it's not with you..."

Don't you worry child- Swedish house mafia
"Up on a hill across the blue lake, that's where I had my first heartbreak! I still remember how it all changed my father said 'Don't you worry, don't you worry, child, see heaven's got a plan for you!'"

Ocean eyes- Billie Eilish
"No fair! You really know how to make me cry when you gimme those ocean eyes.."

Hold on- Chord Overstreet
"They took you away on a table, I pace back and forth as you lay still. They pull you in to feel your heartbeat. Can you hear me screaming? 'Please don't leave me!'"

Lovely- Billie Eilish
"Thought I found a way, thought I found a way out, but you never go away, so I guess I gotta stay now.
Oh, I hope some day I'll make it out of here! Even if it takes all night or a hundred years! Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near, wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear! Isn't it lovely? All alone.
Heart made of glass, my mind of stone. Tear me to pieces, skin to bone. Hello, welcome home"

Unsteady- X Ambassadors
"If you love me, don't let go, whoa, if you love me, don't let go. Hold, hold on, hold onto me 'cause I'm a little unsteady, a little unsteady"

Pompeii-Bastille

"And the walls kept tumbling down, inthe city that we love. Grey clouds roll over the hills, bringing darkness from above, but if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like nothing changed at all? And if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like you've been here before? How am I gonna be an optimist about this? How am I gonna be an optimist about this?"

Home- X Ambassadors, Bebe Rexha, Machine gun Kelly
"Home. A place where I can go to take this off my shoulders, someone take me home"