𝟎𝟐𝟎 ⇢ ❝ [𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐯𝐬𝐬𝐲] ¡! ❞

[a/n; bestie and boyfriend???]

now playing...

𝐉. 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞 - 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 ( 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐢𝐤𝐓𝐨𝐤 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 )

her head was burried against his chest and he held her close to him the morning time something that they wanted to ignore just to lay next to each other for a bit longer. though mitsuya was already coming to, he laid still in hopes of letting her sleep soundly.

that was, until there was a series of loud knocks at the front door.

the noise caught mitsuya's drowsy ears and for a moment he simply blinked wondering whether or not to wake her and ask to open the door. then, as he looked at her longingly and noticed that she was too deep into her sleep he tried sliding out of the bed, but even that was futile as she gripped onto him tighter.

which only made his heart soften incrediably.

"stay." she whispered a weakened whisper managed in the depths of her sleep. somehow she could just sense that he was trying to move away. mitsuya broke into a smile, shaking his head as he eyed her pretty lips.

"ah, boku no tenshi..." mitsuya clicked his tongue his hand running along her back and trailing down to the curve of her spine. his thumb made soothing circles against her waist and his lips kissed her lower back grasping both sides when he did so. "the door needs to be answered. sooner than later." he whispered his slender fingers adoring her spine.

and with one final kiss across the warm skin he slid from underneath her with a bit of a struggle and staggered towards the door as he shook his messy head of wavy purple hair. he could hear the knocks louder now, coming down the stairs with urgency and sleepy hazes still caught in his eyes.

he didnt have much time to register who it could be, as he was so determined to get the knocks to come to a stop. his head was clouded with the peace of last night that he nearly forgot that he didnt have much clothes on.

still he decided that he'd try to cover himself with the door the best he could. just in case.

the knocks resounded now, and mitsuya sighed shouting a "hold on!" as he gripped the door knob irritably turning it to open but without much of his own doing the door bursts open and in barges a male whose hair rested in waves on his shoulders and his eyes were bright and wild colored.

confused as to what exactly was happening mitsuya placed a hand on the males chest stopping him from entering with a glare. but that same glare was returned and at the moment of contact it softened incredibly when he realized who exactly he was looking at.