ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 41 {ᔕᕼE ᒪOᐯEᗪ ᗰE}🌳

Start from the beginning

I let out a big sigh, he's right, I don't know how much this is going to do or help but here I go. "All right, but I don't know what good it'll do."

I make my way over to Jessie using the chair that looks like it belongs in a doctors office. I lean against the arm of it as I begin a conversation with her.

ᒍEᔕᔕIE ᑭOᐯ

And now, it's going to be years until I see the outside world again. How long was it last time? Like 3 or 4 years? I don't know, why do I bother counting.

Why, why did Woody have to have an owner? Why did the fates have to give me so much hope for them to be crush right back down again.

I just want to have a purpose, whether it be for one kid, or a group in a school or millions that pass by in a museum everyday.

I'm not mad at him, I'm mad at the fact that he has everything that I've ever wanted, a kid who loves their toy. Who misses them when they go missing.

I've had that but it ended what feels like so fast. I just want it back, I miss it so much, I was so happy.

You never know how much something means to you until you can't have it anymore.

"Hey, whatcha doin' way up here?"

Ugh, how's he gonna bug me now. "I thought I'd get one last look at the sun before I get packed away again."

I don't dare look at him.

Woody starts to go on this apology rant but he doesn't get what grinds my gears, he's got it wrong. "Look, Jessie, I know you hate me for leaving, but I have to go back. I'm still Andy's toy. Well, if you knew him, you'd understand. You see, Andy's a real-"

I have to stop him in his tracks "Let me guess, Andy's a real special kid.. and to him you're his buddy, his best friend.. and when Andy plays with you it's like... even though you're not moving.. you feel like you're alive.. because that's how he sees you."

I hunch over, my head almost buried in my knees.

Woody seems surprised with my answer. "How did you know that!?"

I finally look over to Woody "Because Emily was just the same. She was my whole world."

When somebody loved me

'I remember her cowgirl filled yellow filled room.'

Everything was beautiful

'The way she would get home from school and spend ever last minute of the day with me.'

Every hour spent together

'She'd have me ride around on all the toy horses she owned'

Lives within my heart

'Especially the deep brown mustang with the white stripe on his nose'

And when she was sad

When she had the occasional nightmare'

I was there to dry her tears