Navya-Bhai..... Your talking about that sister who planned to kill me.Even am your sister naa atleast think about me once.Anyway I came here to meet you but after knowing it's you who planned to arrest Manik i won't sit quiet. I'll tell to cabir everything.

Harshad-No navya dont. I'll not leave you.

Navya moves out very fastly and locks the door.Harshad keeps on banging navya's name.

*********************************

Here Karan gets aman's information. He informs everything to Manik, Nandini and Cabir.

They are on their way to aman house at the same time navya calls cabir and informs him everything so they got to know that harshad is behind all this. Cabir asks navya to reach Malhotra mansion as outside can be dangerous to her.

Navya reaches mansion and mukti along with abhi comes there at the same time. Navya explains them everything and they started hoping that everything would go fine. Here Manik, Cabir reached aman's house and they found aman packing bags.

Manik-So you are trying to escape now?

(Aman gets scared and started running but cabir comes from opposite side and holds him)

Cabir-Got you..... Where are you planning to move. Let's go to police station they will send you where you want to go.

They moves towards police station handovers him to them who tells everything and at the same time they informs the police about harshad.

Police officer-Mr. Malhotra within 1hour will find him and we will arrest him. Don't worry and your are free from charges now.

Manik and cabir exits the police station after finishing formalities and when they are leaving policepolice station they found police bringing harshad.

Harshad-I don't leave you. I'll send you to hell. You spoiled my sister's life.

(He was shouting but Manbir didn't give him a glance and moves)

Malhotra Music.

Nandini is waiting for Manik and cabir.
She's just praying that everything should go well. She is walking here and there looking at watch. It's been 3hours they went out. She's thinking to call cabir and ask about the situation. She's about to call at the same time the cabin door opens and there enters Manbir talking something.

Nandini looks at them and finds them relief means problem solved. They looked at her and smiles nodding their head. Cabir switches on news channel.

Allegations on Manik Malhotra has been removed. This shows that the singer and business man is not involved in any kind of illegel things. Some of the rivals had made this plan and now they are behind the bars. Manik Malhotra is free from charges and there's no black spot on him.

Nandini smiles to the fullest seeing and same condition is with navya and mukbhi.Manik tells them that they will go to Mansion directly. Cabir tells them about navya being harshad and alya's sister. They feel bad for her. Cabir tells them that he'll plan something for navya and take her for a 2days trip where she can clear her mind.

Trio moves towards Malhotra Mansion.
Navya comes and hugs cabir. She cries silently and nandini consoles her.

Manik-umm umm.... Navya. Will you be my sister? Along with mukthi.

Navya looks shock at Manik with her wide open eyes. Mukti smiles listening Manik.

Navya-Sir.. Me?

Manik-Here am asking you to be my sister and your calling me sir? Not fair.

Navya smiles through tears and comes slowly towards Manik wrapping her arms around him and hugs him. Manik too holds her with a smile and looks towards Mukti who blinks her eyes.

Navya- Thankyou bhai...

Manik smiles and pecks her forehead. Nandini looks at them and smiles. She silently moves towards kitchen. Abhi looks her and moves along with her.

Abhi-Feeling sad that your brother is not here?

Nandini-hmm. I'm missing him sooo much.

Abhi-Am here naaaa. You can call me bhai.

Nandini-are you sure? I mean mukti is my bestfriend. Think once again.

Abhi-Mukti is my life. And if I'll be your bhai then she'll be your bhabhi. You should be worried. Hahaha

Nandini-we are best friends first okay?

Abhi-Okay. Okay. But still we can be bro-sis you know sometimes I may need your support.

Nandini smiles and nods her head when she hears some voice.

Cabir-Whoever comes. I'll be your favorite brother okay?

Nandini laughs and nods again. Cabir looks at abhi who nods and at the next moment nandini is laughing and laughing coz of tickling.

Navya-Manik-Mukti...

Cabir-Nandini-Abhi...

That's it for today.
.
.
Suggestions and opinons are most welcome.
.
.
Do vote and comment.
.
.
Thankyou.
Your friend.