She tucked the strand of my hair in my left ear. Hinawakan nya ang kamay ko at dinala ito sa bewang nya. The only thing I can do is to gulp every second. Fucking shit, nangyayari ba talaga to ngayon?!

"I hope you that clears your mind alteast" she said softly and laid her head on my shoulder.

Napapikit muna ako para iprocess ang lahat. Sinasabi nya bang attracted din sya sakin? But she never said she like me though but still there might be a chance right?

"B-blaire" finally, may lumabas din na boses. I feel like my hands are shaking.

"Hmm?" She only hum in response.

Humigpit ang pagkakakapit ko sa bewang nya at hinila ko ito palapit lalo sakin. Tinaas ko ang kaliwang kamay ko para hawakan ang buhok nya, I caressed it gently. Nababawasan na ang kaba at pagpapanic na nararamdaman ko kanina.

"Thank you for being honest" I murmured then she slightly punched my left shoulder "And thank you too for not giving me a chance to explain everything" she sarcastically said kaya natawa ako.

"I'm sorry about that. Nasasaktan lang ako and it's all new to me. Hindi ko pa alam ang gagawin" it's true, wala pakong experience kaya hindi ko alam kung pano magreresponse sa sakit na nararamdaman ko.

I heave a sigh at ngumiti sa kanya. Hinawakan nya ang pisngi ko at mahina ito tinusok. "I know Jade"

"Jade huh" ngayon ko lang napansin na kanina pa pala nya ako tinatawag na Jade.

"I told Megan not to call you Jade anymore"

"What?" Natatawa kong tanong dito.

She raised a brow at nagcrossed arms "So I can be the one who'll call by that name. Only me" mataray nyang sagot kaya tinaasan ko din sya ng kilay.

"Excused me? You're already claiming me pero ang sinabi mo lang kanina ay attracted ka sakin? That's unfair Professor"

She chuckled kaya bigla akong natulala. Shemay, hanggang ngayon talaga natutulala padin ako sa mga reaction nya. "I told you before to court me if you want right? Masyado ka lang talaga slow Halverson" pinaikutan nya ako ng mata at biglang tumayo. "We're now done talking here, let's go downstairs"

Hindi agad ako nakapagreact sa sinabi nya kaya namalayan ko na lang na nasa pintuan na pala sya. Shit!

"Blaire wait!" I grabbed her hands immediately so she can't open the door yet. Not before I do something I badly want Miss Dela Vega 

"You cant just leave like that ma'am" hinawakan ko sya sa bewang at  mahinang itinulak para isandal sa pintuan. "Hindi ko pa nagagawa yung sinabi mo kanina" sabi ko dito ng taasan nya ako ng kilay.

"What?!" naguguluhan nyang tanong, hindi ko tuloy alam kung nakalimutan na nya ba o nag aact lang syang ganyan.

"You want me to kiss you right?" Pinipigilan kong hindi ngumiti ng umiwas sya ng tingin sakin. Shit. She's so cute! "I was just kidding" sagot nya pero hindi padin makatingin sakin. I giggled when she tried to get away from me.

"Nah, you can't" I pinned her against the door at iniangat ang mukha nya para salubungin ang mga mata ko. She's in daze but her eyes were sparkling again. The moon is reflecting through it, nakabukas pala ang bintana ng kwarto na to. God, its so beautiful. Her green orbs is enchanting.

"You're so beautiful Blaire. Gosh I've been wanting to kiss you since we stepped here" I sigh frustratedly. It's now or never.

"Then kiss me"  she says, her words a husky whisper in my ear. Fuck! "Blaire" I am lit on fire and she wants it too. Bahala na.

In an instant, I grabbed her nape and kiss her.  She's shaking in my arms so I hold her hips more gently, pressing her more onto my body.

At first nakadikit lang ang mga labi namin. Just feeling the softness of her lips. Not until she started to move it on slow pace. I nibbled her lips when she opened her mouth.

"Hmm" shit! I can't help but to moaned when she bit my lower lip. God, I've never imagine na mangyayayri to samin. I'm kissing my professor and it feels so good. "J-jade" my kissed went to her neck that cause her to hold my shoulder  firmly. I go back to her lips and kiss her more.

This kiss, it feels like diving into an ocean of emotion and I'm too swept up to realize I'm drowning and nothing even matters anymore. Her lips, her soft body pressed against me and her firm hands finding a way to bring me closer and I know I want so much more of her.

Her hands are on my hair, and I'm reeling her until I heard a loud knock outside our room we're currently in.

"Dani are you there?"

Fuck it's Megan!