Mei Yu clenched his fingers, and as Qiao Manman became thinner and more beautiful, he would definitely not have any advantages in appearance. Only by studying with Cheng Chunyang seriously and enrolling in a good university in the next year can he have the capital. Qiao Manbi went down. However, Qiao Manman shouldn't be willing to worship only a mason as a teacher today, and she should still find opportunities to contact Cheng Chunyang, so she will definitely prevent Qiao Manman from meeting Cheng Chunyang in the future.

    The two walked out one after the other until they came to a cropland where no one passed by. Qiao Manman turned to look at Meiyu.

    Mei Yu had been immersed in her own mind, and didn't even know that Qiao Manman had stopped, and almost ran into Qiao Manman's body. Mei Yu was startled, and when he raised his head, he saw Qiao Manman's beautiful face.

    Mei Yu couldn't help being jealous. Although her skin was fair, there were some innocuous spots and moles on her face. On the other hand, the skin on Joe's full face is almost flawless, even if you look closely at such a close distance, you can't find any marks. Now Qiao Manman's skin is not particularly white, and the advantages are not obvious. When Qiao Manman turns white, he still doesn't know how amazing this skin will be.

    "What are you doing? Suddenly stop!" Mei Yu pressed the jealousy in his heart, stepped back and yelled to Qiao Manman.

    Qiao Manman looked at her with a pair of clear and energetic apricot eyes, "Sister Mei Yu, I found that your ability to tell nonsense is getting stronger and stronger, and your courage is getting bigger and bigger. You just sprinkled like that in front of Professor Cheng. Lie, you said that if Professor Cheng knew that you lied to her, would he be disappointed in you and would not let you go to her again?"

    Mei Yu panicked. If Qiao Manman really went to find Professor Cheng, everything she did today would be rid of her previous work, and Cheng Chunyang would be disgusted. But she forcibly calmed herself down, "Professor Cheng will only believe what I say, not you! You should follow your master, Old Man Meng, and learn how to be a mason!"

    Qiao Manman laughed lightly, " If I am a mason or not, you can worry about it. But if you are scared, this is probably a guilty conscience."

    "Who is a guilty conscience!" Mei Yu stared, turned around and wanted to run away.

    Qiao Manman grabbed Mei Yu’s wrist and Mei Yu struggled. He thought that she could break away smoothly, but she didn’t expect that her wrist was still Qiao Manman firmly in her hand. Mei Yu was astonished. Could it be that Qiao Manman's illness has healed, and he has become so powerful? Previously, this situation did not happen at all.

    "What are you going to run without a guilty conscience? First, I followed Lu Jiaxiang to make money, and then I eloped with people spreading rumors. Now it prevents me from contacting Cheng Chunyang. What is your heart, Sister Mei Yu?" Qiao Manman talked. With Mei Yu's wrist, he asked slowly.

    Mei Yu's eyes began to dodge.

    "Then let me guess. I used to be from Qingtang Village. It was impossible to know you, a native of Qingshui Village, and there would be no conflicts. The reason why you are targeting me must be because of someone or something. Let us have an antagonistic relationship."

    "If you guessed it right, you and I have both discussed marriage with the Lin family. The reason why you are so hostile to me is because of your second brother Lin, Lin Zhongnan, right? You? I like Lin Zhongnan and want to marry him! But I blocked your way, right?"

    Qiao Manman asked at this moment, like a thunder on Mei Yu's heart, there was only one voice left in her mind: She got it , She knows it all!