Old Man Meng didn't see it. At this moment, his thoughts were all on Qiao Manman.

    Mei Yu quietly curled her lips on the side. At this moment, she was secretly proud that the previous words worked in front of Cheng Chunyang. Even if Qiao Manman was born again in this life, don't even think about going past her!

    Now, she has been a teacher from Jiang University, and Qiao Manman can only follow the masons to move bricks and tiles. What about rebirth, now the gap between them has widened, and in the future this gap will grow bigger and bigger, and one day they will be very different!

    It was already late, and it was time for dinner at the Laogai Point in the Niu Peng. Mei Yu and Qiao Manman bid farewell to Cheng Chunyang and Old Man Meng and left first.

    As soon as the two of them left, Old Man Meng pulled his face down at Cheng Chunyang, groaned in his nostrils, turned and walked out of the courtyard.

    "Old man Meng, stop!" Cheng Chunyang endured the pain in his leg and chased up, "Why did you accept that Qiao

    Manman as a direct disciple?" Old man Meng looked upset, turned around and asked Cheng Chunyang, "Why, you Cheng Chunyang didn't want to accept her," Don’t you want me to accept Meng Qingyi?”

    Cheng Chunyang explained bitterly, “I didn’t mean that. I think you don’t know the girl at all, so how can you make a decision rashly!” The

    old man Meng smiled slightly, “Who said me? I don't understand, that girl is smart, and she is not afraid of hardship, she is a good seed."

    Cheng Chunyang still wrinkled her eyebrows and said: "But that girl is clever and calculating. I am not worried that you will receive students with bad character.

    " Did you listen to the girl by your side? That girl got your heart so much?" Old Man Meng asked.

    "You mean Meiyu." Cheng Chunyang smiled comfortably, "Although she has a bad aptitude, she is clear-headed and eager to learn. It is rare in this small Poshan village."

    Old man Meng raised his chin slightly. Looking down at Cheng Chunyang for a long time, "I don't know people clearly, but I'm partial to believe. It's probably the biggest shortcoming in your life." When

    Cheng Chunyang heard this, he didn't know what he was thinking, his eyes suddenly turned red, fingers clenched, and he roared: "Don't always use my previous scars to ridicule me!"

    Old Meng sighed, shook his head and left. He probably didn't understand why Cheng Chunyang believed in Mei Yu's words, and he didn't want to get to know Qiao Manman. Just as Cheng Chunyang didn't understand why he wanted to accept Qiao Manman, a man full of calculations, as a direct disciple.

    If Qiao Manman was present, she would probably give an answer-this is the powerful force of the plot, and Cheng Chunyang is willing to trust Meiyu in his heart.

    Mei Yu followed Qiao Man Man and walked out of the bullpen.

    Looking at it from her perspective, Qiao Manman's figure is obviously thinner, and he can no longer see the bloatedness and awkwardness of the past. I also thought that when I first saw Qiao Manman, because I was surprised at Qiao Manman's white and beautiful face, he almost forgot to destroy Qiao Manman's behavior of apprenticeship.

    I don't know how Qiao Manman did it. In just over two months, the whole person was like a reborn, gradually becoming light and agile. The stupid, dark and fat girl before seemed to no longer exist.