In the past few years, no matter what forces attempted to disturb the peace and tranquility of the interstellar, as long as the Star Alliance sent troops to completely suppress it, the suppression speed was so fast that even the people of the affected ethnic groups did not feel any panic.

It was equivalent to the fact that the rioters did not have time to actually do anything. The Star Alliance army had rushed to suppress it, but the Star Alliance army, which had always played the role of a peacekeeper or protector, was now in a difficult battle.

What did this mean?

The answer to the question caused panic to spread in everyone’s heart almost instantly.

“Why, how could it be like this…” Xia Qi showed an expression of extreme astonishment and disbelief. She could hardly believe her eyes, and extremely doubted whether the words she saw on the star network were true.

There was no time for people to prepare. In the first minute, they even took care of the cubs in the branch as usual, but now they said that their planet… and even the entire interstellar was facing an enemy that even the Star Alliance couldn’t deal with.

Was this a joke, how was this possible- not only Xia Qi, but almost everyone else in the room found it equally unbelievable.

But the overwhelming unified information on the star network was undoubtedly true, and the planet’s alarm had just sounded shortly after, so however much the people in the house doubted this fact in their hearts, they could not logically deny the authenticity of the matter.

“Then what are we going to do, what are we going to do now…Should we take the cubs in the club to escape?” He was born in an era of peace. War was too strange to the younger generation. Zheng Zhou obviously asked this as his mind was in a state of chaos.

“You don’t need to do anything.” Zarad replied in a deep voice, and continued to state, “The planet is now closed.” It was impossible to take the cubs to escape. There was no place to escape, and everyone was gradually coming to realize this in panic.

“It’s okay.” Xie Luan accepted what Zarad had said, trying to maintain a steady voice.

Among the people, apart from Zarad and Morrison, who had experienced many wars, Xie Luan was the calmest one.

But only he knew that under the calm surface, Xie Luan had already set off a stormy sea in his heart.

Just as the president, he couldn’t show it when he should be playing a leading role.

Upon learning of the matter, Zarad and Morrison, who had contributed to the maintenance of interstellar peace in the Star Alliance Army Department, were actually unable to sit still, but now they could only wait.

Why did the enemy come to this world ahead of time?

Not long ago, Xie Luan was optimistic that the enemy might not appear in the future. The reality immediately told him that this was an overly naive idea.

The enemy this time was undoubtedly the people who had destroyed this world in the future in the parallel world lines. In the parallel world lines, they only appeared in the future decades later, but in this world, they appeared so much earlier.

Was it because he changed some things that should have happened in this world that caused such a chain reaction? Xie Luan was not sure.

The cubs must be kept in a normal state to better comfort them. Even though his heart was a little anxious, Xie Luan first calmed down the cubs who had just been scared by the alarm.

Even if troops of various races joined in the support, the Star Alliance was still at a disadvantage. The people had seen the scenes recorded by the other party through the account of a resident of Hilorin. The main street of the city was already completely destroyed in this war.