Chapter 1: Aftermath

Start from the beginning

???: I-I would!

Everyone turned to look where the voice came from, it was revealed to be none other than the rocker of Class 1-A, Kyoka Jiro.

Nezu: Ah, Ms. Jiro. Go ahead and make your choice.

Jiro: Alright. Uh, Y/n?

Digital Y/n: Yeah. Name, please.

Jiro: Kyoka Jiro.

Digital Y/n: Hmmm...So it seems the hot rock star found my music. That's great.

Jiro: Eh?!

Kyotoku: What did that digital punk just call my daughter?!

Mika: Calm down, dear. You'll embarrass our daughter.

Digital Y/n: Go ahead and choose what you want to hear, rock star. Though knowing you, I probably already know what category you want.

In an instant, the Rock & Roll category appeared in front of the blushing Jiro. Not wanting too much attention on her, she quickly opened it and choose a song at random.

Digital Y/n: Not a bad choice. Let's take a look.

As Digital Y/n said that, he and the others disappeared along with the pop-ups. The lights started to darken until the center of the gym was lit. There it looked like Y/n appeared wearing his usual outfit. He brought out his arm making replicas of himself with a guitar, a keyboard, and a drum set. When they were all set up, Y/n counted them off and then they all started to play.

Y/n:

A light unto my darkening
Illuminate the path
Of old familiar days
Now I stay content living a dream
Am I becoming lazy
Living careless and free?

As Y/n and his clones were playing, some of the crowd was starting to get into it.

Mic: This is so hyping!

Y/n:

It's a light unto my darkening
What happened to the comfort
Of the streets that we walked?
Now the cold at times is
Worse than it seems
But we can light a fire
And we'll fight it

As more and more people were starting to get pumped and excited about the music. Jiro's mom turned to her daughter and noticed how she was staring at the digital Y/n with a pink blush while twirling her jacks and rubbing her thighs together.

Mika: So this is the Y/n you were talking about over the weekend. Good luck, Kyoka. I hope you can snag him.

Y/n: 

Now we can find a way
Through the fire and the flames
Now it's burning in my heart
Just like a melody

Now there is no forever
I've been told we'll fade away
So laugh in every day you get
Don't let it go to waste