meeting the villan

(  hello please enjoy or not , i don't care)

*felix pov *

i was walking it look nice, finally something nice, i was walking on the grass intill i felt someone grab my shoulder , i gasp when i got taken everything become black , i look around to see who it was.. than Alex.. '' hello... alex.'' i said with a low growl what every he want im not gonna let it happen ,  " hello cousin " said alex , to be fair i hated this , '' what do you want ,? ruin my life more?!, kill my family?!, WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?!'' i yell right at his face he look at me with the 'are you done' face.. he sigh and look at me '' welp since your done screaming at my ear , i just want to ask something, '' i did not like were this is going.. '' i want you to help me..''  HELP HIM?! this is the worst thing i wanted more , there no way im gonna help him  '' im not gonna help..''  he look at with smirk . '' well if your not gonna help then i guess say good by to your family and friends...'' i gasp when he said that i was full of rage that i just wanted to kill him right now and here but i can't i don't want them to know a famous adventure just murder someone there so many thing i need to do.. '' what..? you well killed your own family...? even your nephews '' i  look at him with look i was scared but i though in up so i won't show fear.. '' yes well yes beside i don't need them there all so useless even you..''  he point while circle round me'' if im so usless then why do you want me to help you?'' i said while having straight face.. he look at me and stop walking. '' why cousin you know  the way of the forest and creatures, so i need you to find the staff of controls hearts'' i was surprised why he wanted it. the staff of controls hearts take people hearts and control them. the person who weld it is the powerful person on earth.. ''i....i.. i well help.''  i said with a guilt face on i did not wanted to do this but if i don't they well die because of me.. '' good see ya round cousin we well go tomorrow'' he disappear with out a trace i look round try to find him intill i fell out of the dark i hated this so much i walk away thinking it what happen i walk to my house , before i go to open then door '' do i really i want to do this '' i though i open the door and walked in i saw IWD ( dinky is the third nephew so don't ask. ) i gave smiled to see them '' if you don't help i kill them '' i remeber what alex said i needed to help them i walk to the roof thinking '' hey feel your okay? '' sheba ask while walking right next to me and siting down, i look at her before i said something the..

demons come back to  haunt me 

'' you what he going to do are you trying to kill them?! '' i though about i could't say nothing in my head it just horror by all of this '' yup im fine just need some fresh air '' i said with a smile she look at me with a smile '' all right feel now come on let go back inside '' she walk away and head inside '' you coming'' she ask waiting by the door '' yay '' i said while geting up and walking up to her 

* later at night *

 i was in my bed i could't sleep i was still thinking about it any second '' maybe it won't be bad to help'' i though and drift to sleep.