"Show yourself, LaRusso!" Tory called out again.

Lucia turned around and smiled walking over to her girlfriends who knocked out a Miyagi-Do.

She grabbed Tory's face and kissed her.

"I fucking missed you." Lucia said.

"And I missed you more. Now help me find...LaRusso."

Tory was looking behind Lucia's shoulder and the girl spun around.

Her heart sunk when she saw Hawk about to break Demetri's arm.

Lucia exhaled. "No."

"No! Please, stop, Eli, stop!" Demetri begged.

Lucia swallowed and stepped back. Demetri was her friend. Hawk's best friend.

"Hawk." Lucia swallowed.

"Do it! Finish him!" Tory encouraged.

Everyone shouted similar things and Lucia looked at her girlfriend as if she were crazy, realizing she just might be.

Lucia shook her head and began panting.

"Finish him!" Tory yelled again.

And then he did it. He snapped Demetri's arm.

Demetri screamed out in pain, everyone cheering for Hawk, and Lucia looked away, digging her nails into her palms.

"Pussy." Tory shook her head, then turned to Hawk. "Nice."

Hawk fake-smiled and Tory patted him.

"This isn't over, LaRusso!"

Hawk stared down at Demetri sadly as everyone walked away, then he himself began walking.

Lucia couldn't get herself to move, her feet feeling like they were glued to the floor.

"Come on, Lucy." Tory nodded.

Lucia didn't say anything. She just stood there.

"Come on, Lucy, I said let's go!"

Lucia continued to stare down at Demetri who kept crying out in pain.

"Are you seriously going to be a pussy like him?" Tory asked.

Lucia looked up at her girlfriend, wanting to stay right where she was, but just shook her head.

"Good, so let's go."

Lucia followed her out and let Tory take her home.

The two walked in an awkward silence.

"So, how much trouble are you in?" Tory spoke up.

"What do you think?" Lucia asked.

"Well, I thought you'd be in juvie by now, but I guess your mom isn't as psycho as I thought."

"She's not psycho, I just made a couple of mistakes and now I'm grounded." Lucia shrugged.

"You going soft on me, Lucy?" Tory asked.

Lucia fake smiled. "Never."

"Good."

They got to the front of the house and shared a kiss.

"Bye." Tory waved.

"Bye."

Lucia watched her walk away and once she was out of sight, she hopped on her bike again and sped to the hospital as quick as she can.

She was out of breath by the time she got there from riding so quickly, but she still stoned in like a lunatic and went to the waiting room, spotting some Cobra Kai's as well as a crying Sam.

"What're you doing here?" Sam sniffled.

"Where is he?" Lucia asked.

"I believe Sam asked you something." Chris reminded.

"Where the hell is Demetri!" Lucia yelled, drawing attention.

"He's being seen by the doctor, why else would we be in the waiting room?" Chris answered.

Lucia sighed and plopped down next to Sam.

Sam stared at her, still sobbing.

"What?" Lucia asked.

Sam didn't say anything and looked down.

Lucia looked over angrily, but her expression changed when she saw how upset Sam really was.

"Tory. Is that why you're upset?" Lucia questioned.

"You think it's just because of her? Your best friend broke Demetri's arm!" Sam exclaimed.

Lucia sighed. "This is fucked up, this is all fucked up."

"Yet you're still with her."

"This isn't about her!"

Sam gave her a look.

"Maybe it kind of is, but I...I love her! How could just leave someone I love so much?"

"It's toxic. You keep allowing her to hurt other people, especially you. She's a horrible influence on you. You were a great person, Lucia, and then you met her and I don't know, you just...turned into someone else."

"Not to mention she encouraged me to destroy my dad's car and steal my brothers, then run away for twelve hours and get high." Lucia mentioned.

"See, that's exactly what I'm talking about. For your own sake, let her go." Sam said.

Lucia sat there in silence, thinking, but her thoughts were interrupted by heels clicking on the floor.

The girls looked up to see both of their mother's walking in.

"Another karate fight? What the hell were you even thinking?" Amanda yelled.

"Mom..." Sam trailed off.

Amanda sat down next to her daughter and began consoling her.

"And you! You're supposed to be grounded!" Leah exclaimed.

"I know, Mom, believe me, I know, but that's not my concern right now. One of my best friends broke my other best friend's arm and...he..." Lucia sighed. "I'm sorry, Mom. I will pay for the car damage and I will do whatever I can to make this up to you, but Demetri is hurt and that's what I'm worried about."

"Honey." Leah sat down. "Listen to me, I don't want you to pay for the damage or make it up to me, I want you to see what kind of person this is turning you into and what's good and what's bad for you. That's all."

"And I do. Kreese and Cobra Kai....and Tory." Lucia nodded.

"So what are you going to do?" Leah raised her eyebrows.

"Leave Cobra Kai for good. And...try to...stay away from...from Tory."

"That's my girl."

Leah hugged her daughter and Lucia swallowed, knowing how hard it was going to be to get rid of one of the people she loved the most.