Chapter Six

GEORGES POV

After Izzy had ran off to her car, i also ran out to mine. My mum was already sitting in there waiting for me. "hey mum sorry. i had to sort some things out." i said as i climbed into the car. "its fine George, come on we have a bit of a drive back now." she said. All the way home, all i could think about was the girl that i had seen in the audience. I had no idea what her name was....but i could definitely say i was attracted to her. We arrived back home just in time for me to get ready for my late shift at the coffee shop. I ran inside to put my uniform on and then ran back downstairs again to have a snack before i left. When i was finally ready i went into my mum and gave her a hug and walked out of the door. I had decided to take a different route to work today. Round the quiet way, then along the main road which lead to the coffee shop. Half way down the road, i felt eyes watching me as i walked past a gate. I looked round slightly to see a girl, a girl with bright blue eyes staring at me. I turned back around then looked again. She had now gone from the chair in the window, so i carried on walking. I must of been seeing things, i mean that girl has been on my mind ever since the audition today. I started serving people as soon as I arrived at work, as i was a little late. About half an hour into the shift i was getting really tired for some reason so i decided to make myself a hot chocolate. I turned round and glanced up at the window, That girl i had seen in the window was walking past, she didn't notice me at first, but then she looked up and our eyes locked together. Just like they did in the audition, i forgot about everything in the world for a second. It was just me and her, she soon started blushing and ran off past the window towards the corner shop. So i carried on making my hot chocolate. About ten minutes later, she ran back past the window but this time she didn't look at all. I carried on working, but still thinking about that girl. One day i would have to meet her...But it would have to be one day very soon. I arrived back home after a long two hour shift, i collapsed on my bed and closed my eyes. My phone started beeping telling me that I had a Friend Request on Facebook. I opened up facebook on my IPhone and clicked on 'friend requests' "Izzy Thompson has sent you a friend request" I groaned, Its probably someone who saw my audition. I've been getting a lot of requests like that lately. I was about to click off it, when i caught sight of her profile picture. I gasped and realized who it was. The blue eyes, the long fair hair. I had found my mystery girl...