Plot #1

A girl gets kidnapped by a gang who want her for ransom. But she escapes with the help of a strange, mysterious boy, who is kidnapped along with her. They jump into a random car and start driving. They drive the whole day and finally decide to rest in the car itself as there is no hotel nearby. When they open the boot of the car, they see a bag full of crisp notes and notice that the car plate number is the one that was displayed on the news some days ago. Suddenly, they hear the wailing of a siren and realise that the police saw them. They wait for the police and try to explain what they saw. But the police refuse to listen. So the boy pulls the girl into the car and drives as fast as possible until the police lose them....

Possible continuations of the story:

1. They track the robbers and try to prove that the robbers are the true culprits.

2. The police catch up with them later and they undergo a trial (where a lot can happen)

3. They escape and face the usual lovey-dovey problems

4. They both end up in a drug dealing place where the dealers catch them.

5. You can use any other continuations too! I have some amazing mystery continuations. If you want them, message me...because you need your suspense.

Names for characters:

The girl- Clara Henderson, Willow Rivers, Miranda Blackman

The boy- William Rogers, Josh Cecilli, Colin McDonald

Kidnappers- Jack, Rob, Bill

Setting: A small town famous for the nocturnal things that go on,

              New York

So if any of you are using this plot, lemme know! And for other mysterious and darker plots. Message me :)