"Are you okay, did I do something wrong." She's too sweet.

"No of course not daring, I just don't like Alex being around you."

Damn why am I so open, shut your fucking mouth, Gianni.

She hasn't moved her hand from mine almost like she isn't disgusted by me, I wish it could stay that way forever.

"why is that." her honey eyes bore into me almost begging me for something.

"never mind." I grumble, what I want to say is.

Because he will totally fuck you and some how make you fall in love with him, he does it to everyone. Then he will leave and break your heart because he isn't made for long term.

"ok, so how has your summer been." juniper charges the topic to my relief, she probably, sensed that I didn't want to talk about fucking Alex. How has my summer been even though it did just start, it's not like its much different than non-summer days. she probably thinks I go to school.

"it's not much different, but good non the less. how about you?" I struggle to remove my hand from hers so I can take a sip of my coffee.

"wait what about school?" she asks more curious than ever. her comment makes me laugh out loud.

"I don't go to school." I pause not telling her why I don't go.

"oh your lucky, I hate school." To my relief she does not ask why I do not go she simply just moves along.

"Why do you hate school?" I ask.

"I don't know it's boring and the people are mean." She says simply. People are mean that's for sure but who could ever be mean to her.

"People are mean to you?" I ask in disbelief.

"Are you making fun of me Gianni?" She giggles knowing all to well that I'm not making fun of her.

I want her scream my name while I fuck her senseless. STOP.

"Not at all, just wondering how anyone could ever be mean to you." I put down my fork on my empty plate and place my hands in my lap to suppress the urge to touch her. She laughs throw her words.

"No their not mean like rude mean it's more of a fake kind of mean." That still does not make sense.

"Ok but why would people be fake mean to you." I ask.

"Well I don't know the answer to that, I think it's because i don't do the things that they do." She answers.

"As in..." I don't get what so different. She laughs again, am I missing something.

"Well nothing much different, I'm just more introverted, I don't like party's that much, or the drinking, drugs and sex... I mean if people do those things that's fine it's just not my thing." She blush's. I love that small rose color that forms on her cheeks when I make her flustered.

"Your right." I say.

"About which part." She asks putting down her fork down and lining back spreading her legs, man sit, I love it.

"Well you didn't say it but I know what you meant. About how partying, drinking, drugs and sex are fun for a little but they get boring." I match her stance. She nods in agreement.

"So how has your summer been, you never answered my question." I comment.

"Oh right, well in was ok, then I met you and it got better, then it got worse, then you took me to breakfast and it got better." She rambles on.