"You ready?"

{Peter standing across from Strange, takes a deep breath.}

"I'm ready."

Peter looks towards the screen stressed, but also in awe. How does this magic guy know him? And what is he doing with him? Does he knows he's spiderman?

"Peter." May says giving him a warning look even before anything has happened.

Strange looked at future him curiously, he had looked into the future countless times, but this was new to him. He already knew the kid was the masked web slinging vigilante, but this future was unknown.

{Strange puts his arms up to his chest, crossing them.}

"Nice knowing you, Spider-man."

After this is said, the room is so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

"I'm sorry, WHAT? PETER BENJAMIN PARKER THIS BETTER NOT BE REAL, NO WAY ARE YOU SPIDER-MAN, YOU'RE ONLY 14 ITS WAY TOO DANGEROUS! SWINGING AROUND IN THE STREETS PUTTING YOURSELF INTO DANGER WHEN I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU TO BE CAREFUL!"

"This is just the future?" Peter replied weakly

"THATS SO COOL YOU'RE SPIDER-MAN, I'VE SEEN YOUR VIDEOS ALL OVER YOUTUBE!" Shuri says with an excited grin, looking towards the boy who looked like he wanted to melt into his chair. "A CHILD IS SPIDER-MAN AND I WAS UNAWARE" Fury says with his one eye widened.

"I DO NOT SEE HOW THIS IS A PROBLEM, WHEN I REACHED 14 SUMMERS I WAS ALREADY TRAINING! THIS MAN OF SPIDERS MUST BE STRONG!" Thor says giving Peter supportive thumbs up along with a large grin.

Natasha, while still looking unhappy about the child soldier leaned towards Thor and quietly explained how things were different on earth.

"YOU'RE SPIDER-MAN? KID THAT IS UNSAFE I AM MAKING YOU A SUIT WHEN THIS IS OVER" Tony says while unconsciously going into dad mode over a kid he had just met.

"I DO NOT SEE THE PROBLEM THE SPIDER-LIKE CHILD MUST BE STRONG!" Drax states to which Gamora tells him children shouldn't be fighting.

"EVERY PLEASE STOP" Peter says in the loudest voice he could muster. He didn't like all the fighting over him.

Everyone quieted down, wanting to hear what he had to say, but many still didn't have the happiest expressions on their faces.

"I'm spider-man and there's nothing any of you can do about it. It's just- I've been me my whole life, and now I have had these powers and have been spider-man for months now, I'm sorry for lying to you May but I knew you would try to make me stop." He pauses as if trying to choose his next words before saying, "When you can do the things I can, but don't, and then the bad things happen... they happen because of you." He says the last part while looking down at his hands, fidgeting with some sort of device on his wrist.

"Peter I- I support whatever decision you make, I want you to be happy, but you know its not your fault. right?" May said softly to her nephew.

Nobody else in the theater knew what the woman meant, but it was obvious Peter did. He nervously avoided eye contact with his aunt while deflecting the question.