~oh my god Y/N~

~Sal pov~

I woke up to my walkie talkie buzzing. "*brzz* sally face *brzz* you awake? *brzz*" I hear larry call from the walkie talkie. "*brzz* yeah Larry face *brzzz* I'm here *brzz*" "*brzz* if you want *brz* you can come down
*brzbrz*" "*brz* I'll be right down *brzzz*"

I turn to my dresser and grab my prosthetic and clip it onto my "face" and I decided to leave my hair down. Then grabbed my keycard, went to the elevator, and went down to Larry's place.

.
.
.
I knock on the door to Larry's and Y/N's apartment. They had started living with eachother since "the incident"

~FLASHBACK TIME (from 3 weeks ago)~
⚠️TRAUMATIC FLASHBACK⚠️

~Sal pov~

Me and Larry were playing video games on the couch. I had won...several times. Larry get up and we knew Y/N was in the bathroom so he went to tell them something. "Babe guess what just happened! I-" then Larry screams for me to come over there.

I get up and run over to the bathroom and see Y/N sitting on the floor blood everywhere and them crying their eyes out. Larry runs to Y/N and holds them and I run to the mirror and grab bandages.

I go back over to Y/N and Larry and wrap up their arms in the bandages. Larry was crying as Y/N is becoming unconscious. "I'll call 911" I say and go back into the living room and grab my phone and dial 911.

"911, what's your emergancy?" The person says on the other side of the line. "Hi yeah me and my friend found his partner in the bathroom with their wrists cut open and they are unconscious." "Ok slow down we'll send a ambulance over there as fast as we can. Stay calm." They say and I tell them my address and hang up the phone.

I run back to the bathroom. "The ambulance are on their way." I say and Larry is crying and kisses Y/N's cheek.

~end of flashback~

Its been 3 weeks since then, and me Larry and Y/N are all dating as a polyamorous couple, but now Y/N can't eat too much in one day, won't watch movies with blood in it, or horror movies. Y/N, Larry, and me were watching a movie on the couch and Y/N had to use the bathroom.

"Hey I need to use the bathroom I'll be right back." They say and get up. "Woah there tiger not without one of us." I say and get up with them. They roll their eyes and walk to the bathroom, me following behind them. And they close the door.

⚠️this is where more smut starts⚠️

"Hey, sal. I was thinking...we've been dating for 2 weeks now and me and you we..don't do much..we only kissed like twice in the past week. And me and Larry already had uh- sex. But we...don't" they say awkwardly. "Oh so you wanna like-?" "Y-yeah." My body moves on its own and pulls Y/N closer to me.

"Also I haven't seen you without your prosthetic." They say and cup my face in their hands. "Oh I'm a bit insecure about it..." I say and reach behind me. "Are you sure?" They nod, and i unclip my prosthetic, and take it off my face.

They look at me with wide eyes, then smile. They lean in and kiss me. They pull away after a few seconds and kneel down to unbuckle my belt. I close my eyes and hope for the best.

They pull down my jeans and boxers, and my dick springs out and hits my stomach. They open their mouth wide and take my dick in their mouth. I moan as they swirl, and flick their tongue around my tip, and I grab a fist-full of their hair.

I pump their head on my dick and push my dick deep in their throat. They keep sucking my dick and I feel myself reaching my near. I cum into their mouth and they swallow all of it. They stand up and start stripping themself of their clothing. And they take my shirt off as well.

I had no control over what my body did next.

I grabbed them and pushed them on sink, and pushed my tip into their ass. They moaned and I covered their mouth. I heared a knock on the door. "Yo babes you guys ok in there? Are you guys having sex? If you are thats ok I'll just be in the living room!" Larry shout on the other side of the door and walks away.

I sigh, and push in their ass all the way and they moan aloud. "Sal don't be shy, comeon fuck me like its the first time in a while!" They say and I take a deep breath and start thrusting in and out of their ass soon turning into me pounding the shit out of their ass.

I slap their ass and hold their hips so i could make aure they didnt trip and fall.

~Larry pov~

⚠️double penetration⚠️

I was just chillin in the living room and after like 15 minutes sal and Y/N finally come out of the bathroom and jump on the couch. Sal has his prosthetic, and shirt off and Y/N has their pants and underwear off only wearing my over-sized t-shirt.

"What are you babes doing?" I ask and Y/N gets off the couch and kneels down to take my pants off and hops on my lap and starts grinding against me. I was suprised by their actions but this is making me horny.

I look at sal and he leans over and kisses me while Y/N is still on my lap. I grip Y/N's hip with my left hand and cup sal's face with the other. Sal pulls away from the kiss, and Y/N gets off me and takes my hand and they both lead me to the bedroom.

Y/N pushes me on the bed and takes my shirt off. While sal takes the rest of his clothes off. I get up and push Y/N on the bed. And sal gets behind them and pulls them onto his lap and pushes into their ass. And I push into their pussy. They scream with pleasure. Me and sal pound into Y/N and I lean over to my pillow and grab out their vibrator.

I turn it to max and press it against their clit. They moan aloud and grab my hair with one hand and sals arm with the other. I put their legs on my shoulders and pound into their pussy still having the vibrator against their sore clit.

"D-don't st-stop AH~!" I had found their g-spot and Y/N moans more when sal slaps their ass. "F-fuck yes! Harder p-please! Fuck me like the slut I am~!" They say with tears rolling down their cheeks. Me and sal pound the shit out of them.

~five minutes later~

Y/N came 4 times, me and sal came twice deep inside them and Y/N passed out on the bed. Me and sal get dressed and play video games for about 2 hours and then we both take our shirts off and lay next to Y/N, and go to sleep.

Word count: 1251 words