Twenty Feet Above Stardom; for eyegasm

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

I smiled and led him towards the sofa. I sat him down and straddled his lap. "God, Ash." He said as I straddled him.

I began to move my body against him roughly. "Fuck," he moaned. I smirked and knew I had him going. Sex was always something that took his mind away from things.

"You like that?" I leaned into his ear and nibbled on his earlobe. He moaned against the skin of my neck and sent shivers through my body. I loved knowing that I made him feel this way. That I was the only one who could please him right.

I pulled away from our passionate embrace and lifted my shirt above my head. Damn did I pick the perfect night not to wear a bra. Harry eyed my chest hungrily. His hands moved up my stomach and towards my chest.

I grabbed hold of his arms. "Let me take care of you tonight." I got off of his lap and stripped my pants and underwear off.

"You're so fucking gorgeous," Harry moaned. I felt my stomach flutter. Harry could always make me feel so special.

I got down on my knees in front of Harry, and undid his belt. I tossed it to the side, and fiddled with his zipper. I could already see his erection inside his pants, ready to pop out, ready for attention. "Do I really do this to you?" I teased and palmed him through his jeans.

"Fuck yes, baby." He rested his head on the back of the couch and groaned deeply in his throat. I bit my lip and smiled.

Slowly I pulled his jeans off and saw just how ready he was for me through his underwear. He may not have been the biggest, but he definitely did know how to work it. And I was always left happy. I reached into his underwear with one hand and began stroking him.

Harry moaned profanities. I smiled.

I pulled Harry's underwear off of him and scooted closer. I placed one hand on his member and began stroking. I used my other hand to pleasure myself. Harry especially liked it when I played with myself when I stroked him.

"Fuck Ash, you really know how to make a man feel good." He looked at me. I batted my eyelashes at him and stroked him faster. At the same time I pleased my self faster.

"Fuck!" I called out as I felt myself reaching my high.

Harry pulled my hand away. "I make you come." He demanded. I nodded and stood up. He pulled off his shirt and gestured for me to sit on the couch.

I obeyed and sat down. I made sure I was on the edge of the cushion so that I could easily spread my legs. Harry got onto his knees, placed both of my legs on his shoulders, and looked at me. "You're so wet for me Ash." He smirked. His smirk alone could cause me to cum at the state I was in.

Harry's hands wandered around my body, feeling every crevice there was. He planted kisses down my thighs. They were rough long kisses, ones that left marks and left me wanting more. He slapped thigh kissed the same spot he hit.

He never did that before, but it felt so good. I could already see the mark where he slapped. "God," I moaned out. Harry smirked and began kissing closer to my clit. He left a trail leading right to it, and slowly began nibbling. The sensation shot through me like a bullet. Only it didn't hurt. No, it felt good. Amazing.

His tongue maneuvered around my clit, flicking it back and forth, licking it roughly until I felt numb. I dug my hands into his hair and pulled him closer. He slipped a finger into me and at first slowly penetrated me. Both his tongue and finger worked expertly to arouse me.

All of the pleasure at once had me going. It was too much, and it felt so good. My body ached and when he pulled his tongue away I moaned for more. "There's plenty more to come baby." He told me. I nodded and leaned back. He finger left me and I felt empty. Until his tongue surprised me.

"Oh, god, yes!" I called out. He pulled out and licked my pussy, and then his tongue entered inside of me again. He did this in a rotation, and it felt so good.

"Ha-Harry," I got out between gasps of air. "If we're going to have sex you better fuck me now, or I'm going to come." I huffed out. He acknowledged what I said and got up. My legs felt like jelly after being on his shoulders for so long.

Harry flipped me over and spread my legs apart. I held myself up on the back on the couch, and waited for him.

I turned my head and saw Harry reaching into his pants. "I always come prepared." He joked. He ripped off the wrapper from the condom and slowly rolled it on.

"You need to get on the pill soon, or something," he said as he walked towards me. He pulled my arms behind my back and held me there. "I want to feel every bit of you." He rammed into me full force, without giving me any warning.

"Fuck!" I cried out. I tried to yank my arms free but he restrained me even more.

With every thrust I called out more profanities, and with every thrust I came closer to my edge. "Fuck, you're so tight." Harry bit his lip. His thrusts became more ragged and slow. The only noises in the room was our panting and the sound of skin slapping.

"God I'm so close," Harry huffed. I was too, but I didn't want it too stop. I never did.

Harry started thrusting into me and then pulling out completely. Each time he did this I whimper at the feeling. I felt empty without him. I needed him.

My legs locked up, and my toes curled. I held it until I heard Harry yell out. "Fuck!" And I knew he came, and so did I.

I fell on my back on the couch and laid there, listening to our heavy breathing. I watched as Harry threw away the filled condom and quickly pulled his clothes back on.

My body felt so amazing, and I wanted that feeling to last. "I love you, Haz."

He stopped buttoning his jeans and looked at me. "I love you too, Ash." He walked over to me and kissed me on the forehead. "You're amazing." He whispered in my ear.

------------------------------------

yeah sorry

this sucked

oops

um

;x

Headlines [one shots]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें