Crawlin' Back to You

Start from the beginning

"Heya, Y/N!"

Mikey smiled your way, making Draken turn his head to have a look at you as well.

"Yo."

You gave them a faint smile, waving your hand in the air lightly as you approached. When you got closer to them, both of their expressions changed into ones of shock and concern. For Mikey, this was an emty stare at you, his eyebrows furrowed slightly meanwhile Draken's face carried a heavy frown.

You were surprised and confused at first. Why are they looking at you as if you just flushed their goldfish down the toilet? That was before Draken spoke, Mikey remaining in utter eerie silence.

"Y/N! What the hell happened?!"

"Huh-"

You looked at Draken with wide eyes, your mouth slightly agape. He was looking at your forehead. You raised your hand, reaching up to your head. Once your fingers made gentle contact with your forehead, or rather, as you just realized, they made contact with piece of fabric.

That's when you finally remembered the bandages wrapped around your head, in a fancy bandana style.

"Oh, you mean this.

It's part of what I needed to talk to you about."

Your gaze accompanied with rather blank expression landed back upon Mikey who was sitting in front of you, staring up at you through his eyebrows. You could tell his mood just got even worse than before.

"What are you fucks doin' here?!"

The voice of a certain blonde friend's of yours echoed from the entrance. You sighed. He just got here and he's already about to throw hands.

"Commander's order. Believe me, I had no intentions of being here."

At this point you turned your head to look at the scene playing out by the wide door of the structure, only to be met with Mucho in a surprised, even offended, eyecontact. Mucho and Pah were standing in the middle of the doorway, with Peh sticking his head out from behind Pah in a threatening matter that was directed towards Mucho.

Your eyebrows furrowed. Someone was missing. That's when a light-pink haired head peeked from behind the wall closer to Mucho. You couldn't see half of his face, but you could still read the smile the boy was giving you from his closed eyes, which made his light eyelashes even more prominent.

You couldn't help but smile to yourself, meanwhile Sanzu took a quick step closer to Mucho, now standing right behind the blond man.

"I don't know what the fuck you mean and I don't care. But I do know that I don't like you with your copied hairstyle or the energy you're giving Y/N!"

"Like Pah said, you disrespectful-"

"Pah-chin! Peh-yan!"

Draken's shout stopped everyone from arguing, moment of silence very similar to that one of when a lion's roar makes every other living thing in the area freeze in utter fearful respect.