"I know. But that's who my father was. He was a bastard." Jungkook said, now anger raging in his eyes.

Now I know why he has bipolar issues, and why he self harms.

"He was told to torture first. I won't tell you what type of torture, you'll have nightmares."

I actually was used to seeing tortured bodies, and even I was tortured too before. But I didn't force him to tell. Maybe he himself doesn't want to tell it.

"But Taehyung hyung being who he was, disagreed. My father gave him 2 days time and made him watch instead."

" One day passed. Tension built up in the both of us. The second day at 8:00 pm at night, Taehyung hyung said that he wanted to escape, and told me to come with him. But I was worried and told him that father will be angry as hell knowing we both have escaped, and when he's angry, he's worse than a Satan."

"So you both stayed?" I asked.

"Nope. I stayed, Taehyung hyung escaped." Jungkook replied. "He was literally begging me, he pleaded to me, but I was determined to only let him escape. So he did escape alone, in the midnight with a huge risk." Jungkook said.

Then he stood up and walked to the table. He poured himself a glass of water and slowly drank it. Then he again came back and sat in front of me.

I was sitting on my bed now, forgetting about my fever.

"Now listen carefully." Jungkook said.

"I was locked up and threatened to tell where hyung was, or when he escaped. But I didn't leak out any information. So I was starved, and yup, beaten up too. See this scar?"

He rolled up his sleeve of his right arm and I saw a long, black scar with a tinge of red in it. I nodded.

"Guess what made this scar?"

"Hot iron rod." I said without hesitation. "Hot iron rod must have been contacted through your hand and was kept for a long time, which made that permanent scar."

"Correct." He said. "Not only here, but if you take off my shirt-"

"Then I'll be able to see the same scar in your abdomen right across your well built abs. Am I right?" I said.

"How did you-"

"I treated that wound in your stomach that day, remember?" I said. "So I saw it."

"Oh." He nodded, realizing. "So as you can already figure out, I was beaten with hot iron rod. I screamed till my voice went hoarse, but who cares? And only iron rods? No. Much more."

Suddenly he leaned closer to me and our faces were inches apart.

"Why did you have a horrible scar across your right arm and middle abdomen? They looked very old." He asked in whispers. I widened my eyes.

When-

Oh wait, he treated me so yeah.

Should I tell him the truth?

I don't know.

"Were you tortured too?" He asked, his eyes getting soft. I nodded feebly.