MAKO?

You were in your kitchen eating a bag of pretzels when suddenly you see Dabi walk out of your room, holding a kitten.

"Hey babe, didn't expect you to come over so early today! Uh...what's with the kitten?"

It actually looked just like him. It had electric blue eyes and black fur.

"Found him on one of the alleyways I take to get here. Cats there always love and wanna follow me around for some reason, but I liked this one more than the others I've seen, so I decided to take him with me for the day."

"Oh, ok, cool."

You then put down your pretzels on the table.

"I have a question for you."

"Hm?"

"That jacket.

Can I...try it on. Please?"

He gently put the kitten down and let it scurry around your house, he knew you wouldn't mind.

Then he walked closer to you and began to take it off.

"Here", he said and handed it to you.

Since he's taller than Shoto and you're even shorter than him, for you when the jacket was put on the long ends of it almost touched the floor.

"Woah, take that off, you're gonna start looking better than me in it", he teased, and you ran off to a full body mirror in your house to look at it for yourself.

You beamed looking at yourself in the mirror, fascinated with the jacket you finally got to wear. Once you started posing and laughing to yourself in your reflection, there was no stopping you at that point.

You eventually started hearing some kind of noise in Dabi's direction, but you weren't paying attention to it at all, you were having the time of your life wearing what he let you put on.

But suddenly, your fun came to an end when you stopped for a second, actually thinking about what that familiar sound was.

You turned from the mirror to face Dabi, his phone pointed at you.

The sound you were hearing was a villain's phone camera clicking...

"That's definitely going on my album", He said. He almost never uses his phone so you often forget he has one, but whenever he does, it's usually to take pictures of you. You both recently decided to start a private photo album of each other that only yourselves can access, (obviously to keep the both of you safe by having very secret and well-protected evidence of your relationship).

"I hate you so much for that. You catch me off guard once then suddenly decide to turn it into a whole photoshoot!"

"Why'd you stop though? I was enjoying myself, the more variety of poses you gave the better my album became. Besides, if i'm gonna be honest, you're the one human being I actually find pretty adorable, I'm taking advantage of that."

"Don't be surprised if you suddenly get hacked and your album ends up getting deleted..." you joked, shrugging at your statement.

"Ok cutie, i'll be waiting", he taunted and tapped your nose.

———

"Y'know, you're not getting your jacket back", you said as he followed you back to the living room.

"Hey, keep it, there's always plenty more time for photos.

But you really seem to like this jacket y/n...