"Um...I...I just wanted...to umm..." Sam was nervous so much that he started stuttering, making him more nervous that he didn't even look at her. If he did he could see that her smile got even more bigger as she tried to hide her grin, she had put down her book to give him all her attention.

"Do...Um Do you... need a drink? Im mean... some coffee...?" Sam cringes as he noticed a full cup of coffee next to her book. He rubs the back of his neck as he looks anywhere but her face not wanting to look at her, afraid of getting more nervous.

"Sorry...I don't know why I asked.... You probably busy... I'll let you get back to your book." Sam mumbles then turns around before knocking over a waiter carrying coffee and making them both fall. This made him to try to pick up the mess as the woman gets up and helps pick up the glass with Sam and the waiter.

"Are you ok?" She asks him as Sam try's to apologize to her and the waiter.

After the waiter cleaned everything with the help of them two, Sam doesn't say a word before walking out the door where he stood out side cursing himself. The woman watches as he leaves, her frown growing as she watches him from the window. Then all of a sudden she sees him straighten his back and nod to himself as he turns around quickly and enter the shop and speeds walk towards her table again making her eyes widened with surprise and smiles as he stops in front of her.

"You are very beautiful, that word don't even describe how beautiful you are. I watched you outside thinking to myself how beautiful you are.. I mean Im not a stalker or anything.. Thats what I mean, well I mean if you let me, if you want I would like to get to know you... Umm you know what? Can we pretend that none of this happened and start over from the beginning?" Sam rambles as he looks down at her. He was shocked to she her smile at him as she nods and picks up her book again before pretending to read. Sam grins to himself as he walks out the door then comes back inside to smoothly walk back towards her table where she puts down the book again and smiles up at him.

"Hi." Sam sighs in relief, thanking God that there where no more accidents.

"Hello." Her smile couldn't even get bigger taking Sam's breath away once again.

"Can I join you? Please don't feel obligated." Sam asks as he pointed to the seat in front of her. She nods and Sam smiles and sits down, folding his hands on the table as she dose the same.

"My name is Sam Wilson." He says as he holds his hand out to shake. She shakes his hand and smiles.

"Y/n L/n."

After Sam woke up from his daydream, he and Cap left the house once again. They took a different vehicle this time, deciding to take the dark green jeep, Cap had jumped in the passenger seat like he always dose when Sam starts the vehicle.

"That's what you want?" Sam asks him as he rolls down the window letting the dog stick his head out and his tail wags in happiness. Sam drives off and heads towards a Blockbuster, as he pulls up and parks in front, he was greeted by mannequins with clothes at the front door.

"Hey, good morning Marge!" Sam waves at one of the mannequins that was dressed in woman winter clothes. He pulls out some keys to unlock the door to the store.

"Good morning Fred. What are you guys doing here so early?" He says to the mannequin dressed in an orange sweater that was next to Marge.

"Nice sweatshirt there Fred, don't set it down anywhere. See you guys inside." He says to them as he walks inside opening the door wide.

"What's happening, buddy." He waves at one of the mannequins browsing the horror section. Sam walks towards the comedy section and opens his bag pulling out a movie and putting it where it belongs. He takes the one next to it and puts that one in his bag as he looks towards the back noticing the mannequin with a short black wig and a big winter coat. He walks to the front desk where one checks out, he keeps looking back towards the mannequin and smiles shaking his head.