16 | A REAL ONE

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
imessage
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Dad🎸
So, a little birdie tells me that you went on a date with Brie Larson?

Osborn?
Or was it one of my coworkers?

Dad🎸
It was both lol
Do you like her?

Whoa Dad, two things.
It was not a date, I only said and I quote. "It's a date."  When she asked if the coffee shop we went to was alright.

Dad🎸
But, you didn't tell me if you like her or not.

I kinda do, I mean I do like her but it probably won't go further into just a friendship.

Dad🎸
Just try, you may never know what will happen.

I don't want to push something when there isn't anything that is between us.

Dad🎸
Honey, I may be away right now but you need to be honest to yourself. You never know what will happen between you two.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
imessage
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Brie
Okay, I need to be honest.
I like our friendship and I don't want to ruin our friendship but I have to be honest.

What is it, Brie?

Brie
I saw your Twitter post.
It told me that even though the "date" text was an accident It wasn't an accident with me. I felt something, I wanted it to be a true date but I just was scared you didn't mean it like that.
I would love it if you would let me take you on a date, a real one this time.

God, I never thought this would happen I would love to go on a date with you Brie, a real one this time.