7- True nature and kiyo vs Manabu

Start from the beginning

"Well, I suppose so, but..."

With no other plans, I decided to follow Horikita to the cafeteria, where I chose one of the most expensive special meal sets. Together, we sat down.

"Well then, shall we eat?" she asked.

Horikita started at me intently, as
if she were waiting for me to begin.

"What's the matter, Ayanokouji-kun? Aren't you going to eat?"

"Oh."

Haruno: Don't tell me that she is going to do what I think.

Hori: What do you mean?

Sakuta: She is going to make him eat the meal and then ask him to do a favour in exchange.

Chitanda: Huh? No one would never do that.

Chika: Playing with food like this is not cool at all.

Hachiman: She definitely someone who could do that.

There was definitely a catch, no doubt about it. Nevertheless, I couldn't just sit here and not eat. Letting the food get cold would be a waste. I hesitantly bit into my croquette.

Yui: Why would Ayanokouji-kun do that? He knows that there is going to be a catch.

Itsuki: To be honest I would to, the food looks really delicious not to eat.

"I know this is rather sudden, but I want to talk to you about something."

Iroha: And here it is.

Nino: Pretty much expected.

Hachiman: How can someone be that low to use that trick?

Satoshi: Ayanokouji just keep getting mixed up in all situations.

"I have a bad feeling about this..."

Just as I was preparing to flee, she grabbed my hand. "Ayanokouji-kun,
I'll ask once again. Will you listen to me?"

"Ugh..."

"Ever since Chiyabashira-sensei's warning, fewer people have arrived
late or talked in class. When I say we eliminated more than half of the reasons our class got into trouble, I'm not exaggerating."

"Yeah, that's true. It wasn't really a difficult issue to begin with, though." There was no guarantee things would continue in this vein, but at least these last few days had been considerably better than before.

Yukino: But the teacher said that them behaving themselves won't change anything about the points.

Miyuki: Well at least they are behaving themselves now, for it not to get worse.

"The next step is to improve our chances of scoring well on the midterm. Hirata-kun started taking action toward that end earlier."

"The study groups, huh? Well, I suppose that a study group certainly
could help. Only..."

"Only what? It sounds like you're implying something. What's the
problem?"

"Nothing. Don't worry about it. I have to say, it's unusual to see you so worried for others."

"I can't truly imagine failing a test. However, it's true that some
students in this world can do just that."

"Sudou and the others, you mean? You're vicious as ever, I see."