𝓛𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝓘𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓.

Start from the beginning

𝓐𝐋𝐄𝐂 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃     lived a lot of lives. He had seen history unfold right before his very eyes for centuries and would live to see it for centuries more.

Being a witch wasn't so bad when you're as mischievous as the harkness siblings were. The two of them thrived in chaos and strife, like two demons dancing in hell as it burns around them in ruin. Some would could call them power-hungry, and maybe they were. However, if there's one thing the siblings were . . . it was definitely showstoppers.

Salem had become old news for pair after a few hundred years. They wanted more of a challenge, the dark magic they had bent all the coven rules for desperately seeking out something worth their time, their mayhem . . . their tricks and lies.

Enter Westview, a town you wouldn't think twice about when driving past. It was unremarkably normal in appearance, yet Alec felt abnormally drawn to it; like an insect to a bug zapper, and god was he in for a shock when he convinced Agatha for them to go and check it out only to find exactly what they had been searching for.

Chaos magic.

Wanda Maximoff didn't plan for any of this to happen. After Vision's death, she was distraught and overwhelmed with all that she lost and could no longer have — a family being at the very top of that list. Westview was her escape, her safe haven; where she was finally in control of what happens, a script of her own design.

It was supposed to be picture perfect, the family-friendly show everyone would sit and watch for escapism . . . but drama was never far.

The Harkness siblings loved to have a bit of fun, and this sitcom-themed life held the perfect roles for them. The chaotic duo, the double trouble . . . the friendly nosy neighbour and her hot brother that would make the perfect third ingredient for a scandalous love triangle between a sweet wife and loving husband.

To Agatha, it was the perfect scheme. They grow closer to the magical girl next door, entering her life until they came to unveil the illusion and learn of her secrets and how she managed to pull this all together; how she had managed to bring Vision back to life on her own.

They were going to tear her down brick by brick, and what better way than to kill them with kindness?

Alec had grown cold after so many years spent dating for the sake of dating; to pass the time rather than to build a purposeful relationship. When you've lived for as long as he had, love became a delusion in itself; one he had to convince himself was pointless for wanting. However, he still knew how to act the part, and if being the warm, romantic boy next door gave him what he wanted at the end of the day, then so be it. A lover he shall be.

Though tv shows hold many plot twists and Westview would be no different when the audience and Alec soon come to find that, within that century-old heart, there was room for love; genuine and real. Scenes would soon come to be improvised, and reality and fantasy became one big question mark.

What was real, and what was fake? What time does the show start . . . and when does it end?

˚ ༘♡. ꗃ﹕ 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 . . .
𝐁𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐒  𝖺𝗌  ━━━━ˎ˗
𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙲 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙺𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚂 !! ⊹ ━━
༄ ‧₊˚ ❪ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 ❫ °୭̥