Chapter 24:No war can satusfy a minus, but this one is dissapoiting

Beginne am Anfang

Maya:We need to go!

Chloe:He's already gone.

True to her words, Kumagawa was no longer there. Maya had a confused expression on her face, even with all her training she couldn't sense him leaving.

Maya:Should we, uh, go looking for him.

Chloe:Nah, he can take care of himself. As much as I hate humans, even I can figure out it's not a good idea to mess with him.

Olga:He probably is already heading to the kingdom. I'll take us there.

She raised her dark staff. They were surrounded by a dark glow, after which they teleported away.

Kumagawa was, in fact, heading to the kingdom. He was humming a tune, excited about the development.

Kumagawa:[It's raining~! You're bleeding~! My bloodlust is starving~!]

Myouri:Oh fuck, he's in high notes.

Saki:It's gonna be a bloodpath.

As he got close to the borders of the kingdom, he observed a scene in front of his eyes. There was the cousin of the kingdom's princess, Prim Fioriei.

And two noble looking pig-man looking at her with lustful eyes. The minus surpressed a sigh.

Kumagawa:[Can't we change the genre already.]

Pig 1:Huh, what are you talking about, human!

Kumagawa:[It's alwais just rape, rape, rape! That's not all to a darkness fantasy! Where's the carnage? Where's the madness? Where's the chaos? Where's the-]

Pig 2:Shut your mount already, you fucking brat!

Myouri:...He shouldn't have said that.

Najimi:Kumagawa-kun hates rude people and has no tolerance for them.

Before the second pig could get another word, his head was hit by a rock. Where his head was before, there lied a hole. His corpse has gone limp and fell to the ground, blood leaking on the ground.

Kumagawa:[Seriously, that's just rude! People who intrerupt other people talking are just the worst.]

Pig 1:H-hey! How about we make a deal!? I can give you this girl to fuck!

Kumagawa:[Hmm, I guess I would like some roasted pig.]

Pig 1:...Huh...

The pig screamed in incoprehensible pain. His body was set on fire all of a sudden. His screaming stopped as he began to chocke. As he couldn't get any air, he died of axficsiation while being burned alive.

Myouri:Do you...do you think he's actually gonna eat him?

Zenkichi:...It's possible.

Prim:Thank you for saving me! Uhm, could I ask you something?

Kumagawa:[Hm?]

At the center of the capital, the dark elfs and mercenary were transported. On a balcon of the castle, to be exact there. There was the actual princess, Alicia Arcturus.

Alicia:Olga Discodia!

Olga:...Alicia Arcturus.

Maya:Hey, hey! We don't have time for this.

Truly, they didn't. Down, in the street, a bunch of imps and ogres were raping nuns.

On the same street Kumagawa began to walk forward. Prim was with him, being given a piggipack by the minus.