"ian getting shit now you know how i feel" she replied "i'm finna punch you" he laughed reaching behind himself and grabbing her hair, she screamed grabbing his as well "ah, ah shit okay i quit!" he still ain't let her hair go though, in fact he pulled it more.

"tap already bitch" she whined and gripped the roots of his hair, he hissed "i'a let go- ah fuck! if you let me tap that ass" he struggled out "no! didn't i tell you to go and get it from iyanna?" she let his hair go and he grinned, standing up causing her to fall off of his back.

he still had her hair though "bitch- you got me fucked— ouu ouch hoe!" she laughed standing up & grabbing onto both of his arms; her head facing the white carpets "stop for real that hurt with yo bitch ass" she pushed him, he stumbled back and pressed his thumb into the side of her neck.

"OUUUU bitch you gone fuckin get it!" she squirmed out of his grip "come do me some then" he said and she patted her chest before swinging at him, her fist connected with his face and he held it for a few second. she bursted into laughter and immediately running out of the room.

"bring yo ass back here so i can break yo neck bitch! imma push yo ass down the stairs" he followed her, them both making hella noise "what like iyanna did you?" she asked and he snatched the back of her shirt, where her neck went and she choked, falling backwards.

her back hit the stair.

"bitch, you finna burn in hell" she groaned as he laughed.. he was finna step on her stomach but nawwwww "daddy y'all are too loud-" kayden tripped over a shoe and his cup of juice went flying over to where jania was laying, she gasped sitting up extra fast and shit.

"whoopsies.."

kentrell rushed down the last few steps, picking up kayden and then taking him back upstairs "YALL SUCK DICK!" she screamed "but i be girls ass daddy" kayden whispered into kentrells ear "nigga— just be quiet or imma whoop yo ass" he laughed "it n...

kentrell rushed down the last few steps, picking up kayden and then taking him back upstairs "YALL SUCK DICK!" she screamed "but i be girls ass daddy" kayden whispered into kentrells ear "nigga— just be quiet or imma whoop yo ass" he laughed "it not my fault" draco shrugged.

...

jania sighed and smiled as kentrell put the warm towel on her back "i really don't get the point of doing this if imma break it again" he mumbled "ain't you supposed to put a ice pack on it?" he asked "i don't know hell, i just like how it's so warm" her eyes slowly began to close.

"i got sum warm fa you alright" he cleared his throat when she looked at him "you regret hitting me don't you?" he laughed "nope because now you get to do this" she told him "i don't get to do shit, i'm feeling nice you fat fuck" he slapped her back.

"OWCH" she kicked him "you gone stop kicking me, yo dukes ever told you keep them crusty ass feet on the ground?" he asked and she kissed her teeth fuck are we two years old and my feet not crusty bitch they very clean" she smiled.

"i'll stab you with a screwdriver, bitch" he mugged "well that's right up yo fuckin' ally, cause it look like somebody already beat me to it" she said "it's gone be right up yo fucking ass if you keep talking shit, and you wasn't gone do it no way. you know waddup wit me" he said

"whatever" she turned on her back and "what i thought" he grabbed his phone and laid down, his head resting where her coochie was "mmtch, when you gone lemme get my phone back bro?" she asked "ian yo bro, and whenever i can trust you with one" he replied.

"what imma do? i tried so many times.. yo ass ain't even go to jail that one time it's useless, and you let me call you anything else but when i say bro it's a problem nigga bye" she laughed "cause i'm dat nigga, matter of fact bitch don't say kentrell when you see me say da dada" he smiled.

she looked at his grills, realizing even more just how fine he was. she bit her lips admiring his smile "whatchu lookin at fatty" he asked "ain't nobody looking at you with yo bitch ass" she rolled her eyes at him "you a bitch" he replied and she huffed.

"i'm not going back and forth with you" she waved him off "i ain't ask you too" he laughed "well you want me too cause you act like i can't look and see how ugly you is. i never noticed" she chuckled "hoe fuck you cause you still gone suck dis dick" he pinched her leg.

she slapped his hand and then slapped him, not hard though "and you still ate this pussy from the back and the front and the side bitch" she said "and i did that with yo fat ass" he mugged "i know you did, and stop calling me fat bitch i'm very much thick" she said.

"not" he snatched her bottom lip, "what is wrong with you! grabbing my lip and shit you ain't gone be satisfied until you really hurt me and you gone have to take me to the hospital. them people gone know who i am too and imma tell 'em you kidnapped me!" she said.

"foe' i take you up there to a hospital i'll kill you, guh you must not know who you fuckin wit" he mugged "unun you need therapy bitch" she patted her head "you need to take that wig off looking like barney and shit" he laughed.

"bi- eat my ass i'm giving rihanna" he said "so i guess i'm chris brown then" he laughed.

she covered her mouth "don't even" jania face palmed herself.

The End.