1. Rules

───── ❝ RULES❞ ─────

☾ Payment and credit its mandatory, not crediting the creator is an act of fraud and you will be reported as such to the ambassadors. All the elements I use to make covers are free of use and I don't get any money for the time spent making them so the least you could do is credit me.

☾ Patience and seriousness.  Before ordering you should take a good look at the graphics in the examples and make a good idea of how I work, such if you didn't get exactly what you wanted don't make a scene,  I cant make works of art.

☾ The forum must be written correctly, completely, and with a sense of responsibility. If you misspelled the order or the forum is incomplete it will be declined.

☾ The book must be published with at last 3 chapters  ( not including  the introduction/ character info/ map etc)

☾  No bullying or harassment! I accept criticism, the fair kind, and express politely. I repeat that  I can't do great things but am here to help.

   ☾ You must use the cover, at last, a week (out of respect for me and my time)

☾ If you don't like a cover you order and don't want it anymore  it will be turned into a premade and given to a user who actually likes it.