Happiness and Sadness! An almost Impossible combo!

Beyblade, a competittion of spinning tops that fight each other to raise in the rankings, to become the World Champion! Rivalries are so hot, sparks fly between each other! Now, it's time to break your limits!

In Portland, Oregon, a curly blonde 18 year old guy was walking with a simple long sleeve shirt and sweats with a backpack on his back. He was depressed, since everyone rejected him. He walked for about an hour before stopping to get some food. "Well, at least I can still get food." Lexy thought as he payed, ate, and left with a chewable chocolate mint. Because everyone rejected Lexy, he hasn't gotten a job, and barely gets money from doing bottles and cans.

In context of why Lexy's a reject, he has Autism and ADHD, and has been bullied about it since he was in Kindergarten, and was bullied for his size, since he was a lot smaller than his other fellow students.

Meanwhile, in the same area as Lexy, a dark skin girl was walking around, looking for a hotel to stay in for the night before heading to Japan. She was wearing an off the shoulder crop top with a somewhat short skirt, which seemed to be just above the middle of her thighs, and also had an hourglass body, brown hair, and Ocean Eyes. Laura was lost and needed some help to find a hotel before she saw Lexy and walked to him.

"Hello, do you know where a hotel is?" Laura asked in a sweet voice. Lexy didn't answer, but she needed help, so he decided to help. "Follow me." Lexy said just loud enough for Laura to hear him and followed him to a hotel. "So, what's your name?" Laura asked curiously. "It doesn't matter." Lexy said sadly. "Well, I think it does, since you're helping me." Laura said. "Fine. My name's Lexy Hamada, and I'm a reject everywhere I go." Lexy said. "How come?" Laura asked. "Because of my Autism and ADHD. People like to think Autism is a sickness, and that it's worse than measles." Lexy said. "I've seen and heard stuff about that, but I never believed it." Laura said. "Well, people these days like to judge others just on what they have." Lexy said as they eventually made it to the hotel.

"Hey, thanks." Laura said. "No problem." Lexy said as he started walking away. Laura felt pity about Lexy's current problems. "Wait!" Laura said loudly, which made Lexy stop and turn around to see her. "Hmm?" Lexy said curious. "Um, do you wanna stay with me?" Laura asked as she saw Lexy's face brighten up a little. "Why?" Lexy asked, still with a sad face. "Well, you helped me, so why not return the favour and help you?" Laura said as she gestured her arm and hand for Lexy to follow her into the hotel, to check into a hotel room for the two of them.

"So Lexy, why is it that you kept getting rejected, besides your Autism and ADHD?" Laura asked curiously. "Well, it's mainly my personality. I like helping others, and I tend to worry about others more than I worry about myself, regardless if people tell me to worry about myself." Lexy said as he took off his backpack. "Well, I think I might know a person or two who can help you. I got an extra ticket by mistake, and I'm heading to Japan, if you wanna go." Laura said, which made Lexy excited. "Japan?! I've always wanted to go!" Lexy said excited. "Well, you wanna go?" Laura asked, which Lexy nodded with a smile. "Darn, how and why is he so cute?!" Laura thought to herself in her head. "Well, we'll need to get you some new clothes before we head off. Don't worry about paying, it's on me, and it's a way of me saying thank you for helping me." Laura said. "Well, thank you. You don't have to get me new clothes." Lexy said. "No, it's alright, I insist. I'm kinda needing new clothing anyway." Laura said. "Well, how about we go to the store and get the new clothing?" Lexy asked. "Sounds good to me." Laura said as she got up and went with Lexy to the store.

Over the course of the next couple hours, Lexy and Laura went to a couple different shopping districts. Lexy got himself a black and blue flannel that was slightly thick with a black undershirt and some jeans for one outfit, and then some shorts and some snow pants that go under mainly snow outfits, as well as a T-Shirt and a sleevless vest with a Beyblade symbol on it, which made Lexy a bit curious. "Hey Laura, what's with the symbol?" Lexy asked curiously. "Oh that? It's for Beyblade." Laura answered as she was getting some clothing as well. "Beyblade." Lexy said thinking. "I don't think I've heard of it." He added. "Well, now you have, and you'll see what it really is when we get to Japan." Laura said before going to a changing room.