Lamelo ball

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Heyy!!! I'm making a imagine about
Y/n getting cheated on but she upgraded to lamelo so yeah.

And this is the person who cheated on yn

When I looked I was heartbroken 😓

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The start

Nobody's pov:

It was 9 in the morning and yn  woke up to her phone blowing up Twitter, snap chat, tiktok and Instagram so yn checked her  phone and saw on Twitter her bf of 2 yrs Ricky getting head from some girl she  didn't know at all.

Y/n broke down in tears wondering why he did what he did.

Then she got a text from her bff saying open the door so she got up and opened the door and started crying in her bffs arms.

"It's ok boo you don't need his ugly toxic ass any way" her bff Kayla said.

Y/n laughed and wiped her tears and said " why would he do this to me what did I do wrong" she said looking at her bff.

"Nothing he's an asshole who doesn't realize what he has right in front of him"she said hugging her .

"Let's go get something to eat and then come back here change your locks and throw out all of his shoes and clothes" Kayla says smiling at yn.

"Ok just let me get ready and clean up my room" Y/n said getting up grabbing her phone off her marble counter.

1 hour later
________________________

The girls got back to y/ns apartment and started destroying all his jewelry, sneakers, clothing everything.

Then y/n got a text from Ricky.