I smiled, "Tubbo, I'd never forget about you if I had a relationship, and I'm not even in one with Tommy so-"

He cut me off, "You say that now.....but I know, and don't worry. It doesn't bother me.....I promise. Now enough of that let's just play already."

I just sighed, "Alright."

Time Skip ~3:57pm

I was walking to the movie theater. When I finally arrived I saw Tubbo waiting with two tickets in his hand. He held the tickets and I smiled walking over to him.

"You ready?" I asked him excited.

"Yeah, let's go get some snacks and then we'll head in." He said handing me a ticket.

We got a large popcorn and two sodas. We each got our own candy, and then we headed into our theater number. We sat in the middle area so the we'd have a good view. There was a couple previews and then the movie finally started.

"Thanks for comin with me Ranboo." I heard him whisper.

"Ofcourse, and thanks for inviting me." I whispered back.

Time Skip ~ 5:36pm

The movie had ended and me and Tubbo had thrown away our trash. We exited the theater and I walked him home. He was ecstatic and so was I, even though I didn't show it very clearly.

"Bye Tubbo! See you when I see you." I smiled hugging him.

"Goodbye Ranboo. I'll see you later." He hugged me back and then walked inside his house.

He waved to me and I waved back. Then he smiled at me and closed the door. I walked home and as I was on my way, I couldn't help but think about what Tubbo had said.

'Awwwwe Boss man, when you and Tommy get married I can now conclude you will not fully forget about me......I know you called Tommy, I'm not dum. I just figured he'd try getting you to hang out with him. And you being blinded by your young love would've probably said yes,...if you hadn't made plans with me first.'

I couldn't really get a read on him. I couldn't tell how he was really feeling.

I doubt me and Tommy will ever even kiss!

I know I'm inlove, but Tommy is just so clueless.

And how could I ever forget about Tubbo?

But that's just it,.....I couldn't.

Young love......yeah, as if. It's more of a one sided sick love.

'You say that now.....but I know, and don't worry. It doesn't bother me.....I promise. Now enough of that let's just play already.'

Am I just telling myself things?.......

If I ever become anything more to Tommy......would Tubbo actually be lonely?

How could this not bother him?.....How can he be so supportive?.......How can he be-

No, he just is. And I know he's genuine.

By then, I was already at my apartment door and it was now 6:37pm. I unlocked the door with my set of keys and then walked in to the pitch black room. I could hear Christmas music faintly coming from down the hall. So, I followed the music which led me to Lexi's room. I could see colorful light shining out from underneath her door. I knocked and then I heard her.