Chapter 4

Cathy's mom picked her up from school, I walked home alone. The clouds were filling in, they were getting darker. Rain started sprinkling, I wasn't rushing till it started pouring rain. I was 2 blocks away from my house. I splashed into puddles, I was freezing. Pretty soon my hair will be soaked. "Hey!" Someone pulled over from a car, I looked to see who it was. "Matthew?" I asked. "Ya. You need a ride to your house?" He asked nicely. "Ya, that would be great." I hopped in the back with Matthew, and his dad started driving. "Where do you live, sweetheart?" His dad asked in a kind voice. "Just two blocks up. Keep goon straight. I live in a light blue house I have a balcony on the 2nd floor." I said. Me and Matthew started talking about Mr. Cushow was picking his nose in sixth period. I laughed when he did an impression of him. "Here you are?" His dad asked. "Yep," I smiled "thanks for giving me a ride Mr. Espinosa." He smiled at me "See you tomorrow, Katherine." Me and Matthew waved goodbye to each other. I wondered inside, I was gonna be alone for a few hours. My mom ain't coming home till 12 am. I look at my phone for the time, 4:40 pm. "Ugh, I'm all alone here in this da-" a knock at my door cut me off. I walk over to the door and open it, Cathy and Nash. "Hey!" She hugged me as she came in. Nash walked in after. "Nice place, Katherine." He nods. "What are you guys doing her?" I asked. "Will, your house was here and we thought we would hang out with you." Cathy smiled. I turned on some tv, Cathy and Nash got ahold of the remote and switched the channel about 40 times to find the right one. They stopped on MTV, TeenWolf was on. "I would do anything to date, Dylan O'Brien." I said out of space. Cathy laughed at me. I joined them with some snacks, Lays chips and some green grapes. We laughed at Stiles on TeenWolf. Nash ended up changing it to Spongebob. "Hey, we were watching that." Cathy slapped his arm. "What I was watching was my girl drooling over another guy." Nash said jealously. "Babe, the guy I would be drooling over is you." She smiled. "Aww, you two are so cute!" I laughed. "Do you mind if Matt comes over?" Nash asked changing the subject. "Sure."
There was a knock at the door, it's Matthew. "Hey." I greeted him in. He walked in and said the same thing as Nash "Nice place, Katherine." I smiled "Thanks." I'm not very use for people to come over. When Matthew came over I asked what he would like to be called, "Matt or Matthew?"
"Matt." He gave me a smirk. I rolled my eyes. He brought over a movie for us to watch, Big Hero 6. I cooked two bags of popcorn and put both of them in a big bowl. Nash and Cathy cuddled up, me and Matt just sat by each other, he was in the middle. We laughed almost at every part. I cried once. "Man, I hate Disney..." I whispered to Matt. "I kinda hate it. Like The Lion King, when Simba's father died.." He whispered back. I stopped talking and started watching the movie again.

After the movie me and Matt did an impression on the robot, Baymax. "Harry baby, harry baby." I said laughing in between. "We jumped out a window." Matt laughed. The popcorn was gone, my mom had texted "Won't be home till tomorrow in the afternoon. Love you, baby girl." I imagined her voice in my head. "My mom won't be her tonight, you guys wanna stay the night?" I asked. They looked at each other "Hells ya!" They all yelled ringing my ears. I got the extra blankets and pillows and laid'd them down on the floor and one on the couch. "So which are you taking the couch?" I asked, no one answered "I guess I am." I made my bed and so did the others, we fell asleep while watching Fluffy.