Teppei and friends

Zacznij od początku

"Goodness what a young genius!" Exclaimed a Resistance Soldier, giving Qiqi a gentle headpat and a small apple.

"Thank you," Replied Qiqi as she slowly bit into the apple, savoring the sweet taste.

"What an interesting kid," nodded another Resistance soldier.

"Thank you so much Traveler, you and your friends helped us so much, we don't know how to repay you," replied Teppei, as he bowed us in thanks.

"It's okay, I hope we win this fight," I replied.

"We will!" Nodded Teppei and his friends determindly.

"We'll do everything we can," I nodded.

"Alright, let me show you lot the training grounds." Replied Teppei.

Teppei then led us to the training grounds.

"This is the training grounds," introduced Teppei.

There were a few archery stands and archery dummies, archery targets, training dummies and straw men.

"Hey Teppei is that the traveler?!" Asked one of Teppei's friends.

"Show us some battle moves!" Yelled another.

"Oh yeah, if you don't mind giving a little training session or lesson for my friends?" Asked Teppei, as he invited us over to the area with archery straw men.

"Sure," I replied as I summoned Dawnbreaker.

"And I can help train the spear fighters," replied Xiao.

"Hey can you also help with archery?" Asked Shouji, a friend of Teppei's.

"Sure," I replied as I also summoned a bow from my bag.

The bow just happened to be Stringless, a gift from Childe...

Hope Xiao doesn't notice...or who knows, he'll definetly be jealous and fight Childe!

Not surprised if that happens though, because they always duel whenever they meet...

Man, its so hard for them to get along, they have no idea!

"Traveler is preparing well, she seems to be thinking bout something," Replied Shouji, whispering loudly to his friend Hisahiko.

Anyways, no time to think bout lover boy dramas... time to help my friends!

I chuckled to myself and refocused on the targets in front of me with the bow.

I aimed, letting my anemo power channel into the bow, like how Venti would do this.

Quickly letting go, the shot echoed as it hit the purple targets.

"Nice shot!" Clapped Teppei, Hisahiko and Shouji.

"Thank you!" bowed Shouji as he took out a bow and started practicing how I would.

"See, Shouji and I used to have a peaceful life, a war was the last thing on our minds, but that has changed when the Vision Hunt Decree was issued." Replied Hisahiko.

"I see," I replied, with sympathy.

"We decided to join the Resistance in order to prove our worth and believed it was possible that those without visions can still fight, that is if we worked together as a team and tried hard enough, and give it all we got, fight our wat through." Replied Shouji.

"Wow," replied Paimon, shocked.

Suddenly, a Resistance soldier sprinted into the camp.

"General Gorou! The encampment walls have been breached!!! We're surrounded!" Yelled the Resistance soldier frantically.

Gorou slammed his hands down onto the table and marched out of the building.

"Resistance Army, listen up! We must defend our camp and fight!" Yelled Gorou.

"Yes, General!" Bowed the Resistance Soldier.

Soldiers ran everywhere.

We decided to follow the messenger to see where the breach was.

"Just a few Shogun soldiers..." Began Teppei.

"We'll handle them," nodded Xiao as we both jumped down, with Qiqi and Paimon in tow.

Paimon took out a old binocular to help spot them and threw fruits from trees at the Shogun soldiers.

"Never though the Shogun warriors made it this far, we really need to fix those walls!" Realized Teppei.

"We sure do!" Nodded Shouji as he and Teppei fought with a Shogun soldier.

Later afternoon, after successfully defending the camp

"We need to repair the walls," began Gorou.

"We'll help!" Called Teppei.

"Us too!" I called.

"Alright, you will repair the walls, and then I need some of you to guard this camp and also look for the traitor," Replied Gorou."

"Wait there's a traitor among us?!" Asked Teppei, shocked.

"Just a suspicion," replied Gorou, "we want to make sure the Resistance's battle plans are going accordingly and not to be revealed because of a traitor." Replied Gorou.

Outside camp

"Let's see who repairs the wall faster!" Jumped Teppei as he sprinted ahead of us.

"Okay, you're on!" I laughed.

Xiao and Paimon followed me and Qiqi returned inside the teapot to rest.

After the walls were fixed, we met up with Teppei again.

"I guess that was a tie!" I laughed.

"Yeah it is!" Laughed Teppei.

"So what next?" I asked.

"I got transferred to the front line, but have to do logistic works again!" Laughed Teppei.

"Oh, you were looking forward to battle instead?" I asked.

"Yes," sighed Teppei, "but that's okay, better than sitting there doing nothing." He replied.