You furrowed your eyebrows. 

"How annoying...." You mutter.

"And who's to say you haven't already tampered with the results- WHOAH!" The noble was attacked by red lightning.

"Oh dear, please be careful. In my tower any loud noises or abrupt motions can cause the concentrated mana to flare up. And furthermore, any utterance of a falsehood inside the tower will result in your limbs being torn off so you can be assured of the authenticity of this inquiry." Lucas says.

There shouldn't be anymore problems after this. Lucas just introduced himself as the magician of the tower.

"Lord Leopald. The princess was speaking. I believe cutting in when someone is speaking isn't exactly good etiquette." You speak up, giving a cold glare to the noble.

The tower went quiet after that.

"Now with my Lord uncle personally present, I will begin the investigation process. With his majesty still in an unstable state, it pained me to request a sample  of his blood. As such please refrain from any further wayward commentary" Athanasia says.

Everyone watched as the magic changed color to red, indicating that the emperor was innocent and had not used black magic.

"There appears to be no issues." Athanasia spoke up. "This makes it quite clear that the accusations levied against the emperor and myself by my lord uncle were false. Are there any objections?" She asked.

They all remained silent.

"Even if you are a member of the imperial family, slandering the imperial name is a grave offense. You will be held responsible for this matter. Furthermore, there is one more charge against you, lord uncle. Regarding your use of black magic..." Athanasia says, as you bring forward the vial that contained his blood.

Everyone watched as the magic was dyed black by Anastacius's blood. 

"The magic's turned pitch black!"

"It black magic!"

"I suppose no further explanations will be necessary. " Athanasia speaks calmly. "Thus, I declare this. Henceforth, Anastacius De Alger Obelia will be treated as a criminal, and any supporters of his will be treated as followers of black magic. Furthermore, they will be magically chained and detained in an underground prison" She explains.

Lucas used his magic to wrap chains around him.

"I see." was all Anastacius said.

"With this we will close the investigation. Thank you all once again for your time. I have prepared return scrolls for your convenience." Athanasia says. 

The nobles started leaving one by one.

You slowly nudged Athanasia, and she turned to look at you.

"You were quite cool out there." You say, smiling.

"Is that so? thanks." She says, blushing a bit in embarrassment. 

You turned to Lucas. "Can you send me back to Ijekiel for now?" You ask.

"Already?" He asked.

"Yeah. I need to check if he's alright."

He sighs before snapping his fingers, sending you away.

A/n: Pls I was in a hurry when I wrote this. Also, I changed the cover because the old one was getting boring.

I was reading thru chap 105 of the manhwa to write this chapter, and look what i found

Does this remind u of someone??

and now...

(Drumroll)

Face reveal 

KGSCAKBL IDIDITOMG-

KGSCAKBL IDIDITOMG-

Anyways, thx for reading. I love y'all 🖤💜