" Taehyungshi,can I have a talk with YOU" Jisoo's dad asked plainly, while jisoo looked at her appa confusedly. " Why... appa can't you talk here" she asked nervously. " Sure uncle" taehyung say ignoring Jisoo's words, but give her assuring smile.

" What you do taehyungshi" jisoo's father bluntly asked him." Uncle, I run my own gaming company with my friend...and we both build it up on our own" taehyung replied clearly, he knows this man infront of him, might think him as a rich kid who dependent on Father's money. "Ohh...you both build it together,thats nice, I thought... alright, I hope you will treat my jisoo like what we do, we are not that rich, but we never ever fail to fulfill her wish, we never saw her sad,and always treat her like princess...I hope you understand what I wanted to say"jisoo's dad replied, he's fatherly side speak up, he wants his daughter to be happy and healthy, like what they do.

" I love her so much uncle, she's my everything, I will surely treat her like princess...not only princess but like a queen" taehyung replied simply but his words as honest and filled with love and care. A satisfactory smile fade on Jisoo's dad face, he believe this man will surely treat his little princess like a queen, he loves her so much.

There little sweet met come to an end, taehyungs mom enjoy her time with Jisoo's mom, as both where talkative they become friends, while Jisoo's father was happy as taehyung is best person for his lovely daughter.

"Jisoo...I love you" taehyung whisper into Jisoo's ear, who was cleaning dishes in sink, she startled at his sudden appearance and push him lightly. " What are you doing tae" she asked confusedly.
" I am loving my Jisooyaa" he replied playfully and lean towards her. " Taehyung...our parents are here, what if they saw us." She say nervously looking around if her parents are there. " Let them see, they know about us...let your appa see how much I love MY Jisooyaa" he whisper in deep husky voice and pull her by her waist. " Taehyung...not now...I don't want them to see us like these" she say and try to push him back but he grip her waist tightly. " I didn't understand...we are not doing anything wrong...are we" he asked playfully and pout cutely, and lean closer to her. " Taehyung... before she say something taehyung claim her lips and kiss her smoothly and lovingly, the jisoo who was making excuses,  too kiss him back with same passion and love.

" Aww... look at them,how much they love each other" Jisoo's mom say pointing towards the lovely couple in kitchen, kissing each other without wondering about others. " Yeah, my taehyung is so happy with Jisoo...she really make my taehyung more happier" taehyung's mom say lovingly, she like this couple,they are looking happy and sweet with each other.

" I think, we should let them enjoy there moment" taehyung's mom say and pull Jisoo's mom away from the scene.

" Nice to meet you Mrs.Kim, I hope you will come again" Jisoo's
mom say and bit here farewell with taehyung's mom. " Nice to meet you too " tae's mom replied and she too bit farewell.
" Taehyung, I trust you...you are best for my daughter"jisoo's dad say and pat his back.

" Thank you uncle, I will treasure your daughter" he replied and smile genuinely.

Wedding day of Kim Seokjin and Bae Irene....

Many guests arrived at the grand weeding of Kim's and Bae's, some where business men's and women's,rich family of Seoul as Mr. Kim is famous through out the Seoul, some where friends from both sides and relatives too...

 Kim is famous through out the Seoul, some where friends from both sides and relatives too