*Macie's Dinner Disaster*

Macie was a plump, curvy girl with long, blonde hair. She was around 19 when her parents decided that they wanted to have a family dinner. Macie was skeptical, as her parents ended their relationship pretty rockily. But she was curious to see if her parents would actually get along. Plus, her mom was going to make fresh tacos!

***
MACIE

My mother and I arrived at my father's house and sat down at the dinner table. My mother brought her signature bean tacos and my dad had laid out chilli with WAY too many spices in it.

We all took our selection of food before sitting down at the table. I took 5 scoops of chilli with two of my Mom's tacos. I patiently waited at the table while we all sat in silence. It looked like I was being polite and waiting for them to eat first, but really I was just waiting for them to argue. But.. wait... they're normally talking?

They started chatting about their work and blabbing on about how much they hated their bosses. They actually got along!

In excitement, I accidentally golphed down my food without realizing. I tasted delicious, but extremely spicy!

....

GRRRRRLLLLL

GRRRRRLLLLL

All of a sudden, my stomach starts to churn. I feel a deep rumbling from the depths of my intestines.

"I-I must just be hungry, right?" I think to myself. But I knew that these gurgles meant war.

I brushed it off and tried my hardest to focus on the incoherent babbling if my parents, and its works for a while, but soon I feel a pressure in my bowels.

Suddenly, I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and my belly is making otherwordly growls. I need to let this beast out!

"M-may I be excused?" I painstakingly asked while clutching my belly.

"Um, yeah sure. Anyways.." my mother says, probably not even paying mind that I'm there. I could've left the dining room without making a scene, but my asshole had other plans.

BRRRRRRAAAAPPPP
PFFRRRRRTTT
PFT

I sharted.
Immediately, I dart out of the room heading for the bathroom. Small amounts of shit burst out of my ass through every fart I pass. And right before I enter the bathroom, my asshole gives up.

My stomach lets out a huge groan as I feel the pressure shift to my ass, and out.

I shat myself.