Chapter-8

*In the dungeon

"Oh my god so much light at once! Shut them curtains!" Yoongi groaned as his sleep was disturbed.

"You are gonna get investigated. Get up and we will get going. Now! Move! Move!" The guard who looked so buff shouted, startling Yoongi.

"Ow ow my back! Geez I'm going!" Yoongi replied as he was dragged again.

He was dragged through the halls as his feet almost dangled in the air. He looked around the hallways, observing the paintings on the walls.

Soon the guards came to a stop at a large door. One of the guards knocked on the door and light blinded his eyesight again.

"Not again!" Yoongi mumbled under his breath.

He was thrown onto his knees in the middle of the room and he was more than embarassed when he saw everyone looking at him and whispering things through his side eye.

He heard a loud clear of throat and,

"So why were you in the hut?"

Yoongi looked up at his front and his mouth hung low at the handsome men infront of him. 

He cleared his thoughts before answering but more like questioning

He cleared his thoughts before answering but more like questioning. He stood up ,pointing an accusing finger at the one who he saw yesterday.

"Yah! Weren't you the one who kidnapped me?! I should be the one asking yo- OUCH THAT HURTS!" He yelled as his hand was bent backwards and his knees automatically touched the ground. He glared the buff guard who seemed to be smirking in his head.

The bunny, which was still surprisingly sleeping in his jacket pocket till then seemed to hear his low hisses of pain. It came out and climbed his shoulder and but the guard on his arms as he released Yoongi immediately.

The small pale boy stood up again dusting himself off. The little creature sensed he did something worthy for pets and asked to be raised from the ground as the boy complied.

The guards were about to take a step towards the boy but were stopped by the Prince's right hand minister Mr.Park.

The said man elegantly flipped his clothes that fit his lightly built body and walked down the stairs

Once he reached down and towards the small boy who was glaring at the guards with a smirk ,he gently touched the boy's, cheek and turned him towards him.

"Fiesty, I like it. I might as well keep you here for something else. You've got a flawless face and a good body proportion too." Jimin uttered lowly. Yoongi smacked his arm away from his face,glaring at the slightly taller man.

Jimin hummed before reaching towards Yoongi's neck to smell him but backed away when he smelt a hint a very weirdly calming smell coming from him. It's very less that he could've missed it if he didn't double check even with his true alpha instincts. All while the Prince was watching.

Jimin looked at the small male who has a displeased expression on his face, with a raised eyebrow.

"What are you? Omega? Beta? Don't tell me. Alpha?" The pale boy just gave him an uninterested look.

"What are you? Five? I'm a human with a name. Yoongi. Use it." Yoongi sassed as he slightly pushed away the taller.

All the ministers in the court room seemed displeased at the remarks the young boy was giving their higher authority.

The bunny in his hands seemed to snicker and that got on Jimin's nerves.

Jimin lowly growled and that was the cue for The General to step up.

He gently gripped Jimin's arms before he leapt on the small boy.

"General Jeon, let this little guy stay here for sometime. We might get something useful out of him. He can use one of the guest rooms till then. Everyone in this palace treat him as our guest. Court dismissed. Get to your works now." The Prince intimated, dismissing everyone.