THE FOUR - WAY TECHNIQUE - Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Uhh... I hope u don't mind me saying this but I think a bit of food could stop that growling... And if u hv forgotten already let me remind you that I'm a chef , and I think a real good one..." I said giving a small smile at the end.

Kabir and Rishi exchanged some tensed glances with each other.

                     *******

The scene changed in the blink of an eye...
Reyansh was standing up near the stove continuing his cooking and Kabir and Rishi were seated near the counter eagerly waiting for their dishes.
Soon after Reyansh came with the dishes and placed them on the counter.

"Enjoy with pleasure..." He said in a cheerful tone.
"Mmmm... Its so delicious..." Rishi said taking the first bite
"Everything seems extra delicious when you're really hungry..." Reyansh said giving a small laugh.
"I completely agree... Ahh ! Its such a bliss to have something inside after the whole day..." Kabir said devouring the food...
"The whole day !? Well , ig I was the cause in some way or the other..."
"Sure u were man..."
"Wow... That was quite rude..."
And the trio broke into a cheerful laughter.

"Umm... I didnt guess u guys were the fighting types..." Reyansh said resuming the conversation
"Nope not really... But yeah both of us are a black belt in karate..."
"Doesnt seem like it though..." Reyansh gave a small laugh
"Uh-huh... Don't underestimate us... We know who was the one groaning in the kitchen..." Kabir said smirking slightly.
"And also we had professionals ready... Just in case..."
"So... Were u really gonna stab me at first ?"
"Well to be honest... The knife back then was a fake one... Made of rubber..." Rishi pulled out the knife from his pocket and bended it a few times to show Reyansh.
"Yeah... If we kill you who would serve as our head chef then ?"
And the three broke into a cheerful laughter again.
"Uh - hmm... But really... It is not possible for me to leave this place and I guess it never will... So pls try to understand my point and stop doing all this..."
Kabir and Rishi stayed silent for a few seconds and then returned a smile to Reyansh.

After finishing their food , both of them got up to pay for the food.

"Re... Don't mind paying... Its on the house..." Reyansh said giving a smile.
"But ese kese...?" Kabir hesitated
"Re.. Just think it as a treat from the person who came to kill..."

The trio broke into a loud laughter and bidding Reyansh bye they left the place for office.

Priyanka's Side :

Kabir and Rishi went to Priyanka with a timid face and informed her about their failure once again.

"Well I didnt want to get to this step but that Kharoos Momowala has left me with no other choice... Its ok... Proceed with Bhed , exploit his weakness..."
"Uh... Mam... I think we should stop... If he doesn't want to give up on his shop , then its better if we stop persuading him..." Rishi said quite guilty.
"Are u out of your damn mind !? He didnt bribe u or something did he !?"
"No... No... Mam..." Kabir replied immediately , scared.
"Go and execute what has been told to u..."
"Yes mam..." Both the employees left the room with a timid bow.

Reyansh's Side :

After wrapping up all his work in the eatery , he started to head home. On the way Ankit caught up to him

"Hey !" Ankit chirped happily.
"Hi..."
"Aur kya chal rha h !?"
"Pta nhi... Subha se lagta h koi technique azmai jaa rhi h mere upar..." Reyansh said putting a small laugh
"Ohh... Koi stalk kr rha h !?" Ankit asked smirking.
"Re nhi pagal kahika... Tu bta... Tera din kesa tha ?"
"Aur kesa... Troubling hotel stuff as always... But aaj ek interesting ladki ayi thi..."
"Ohhh... Bhabi mil gyi lagta h mujhe..."
"Ab pagal kon ban rha h !?" Ankit said putting on a serious glare.
"Mein ofc..."
And then both of them started laughing vigorously and went off to Reyansh's house.