Reason Number Six

"You don't like Justin Bieber."

Now our poor Mark Lee was at the music store, trying (and failing) to start a conversation with the mousy boy, who now simply identified as "Hyuck". The young Canadian had nothing else to do. It was a weekend and he had finished all of his assignments. Jeno was out with his crush and Jaemin was busy. Mark refused to stay at home alone and decided to pester Johnny.

Everything was going according to plan until he found out that Johnny had left the store to run some errands, leaving Hyuck in charge.

Hyuck didn't mind his presence and was mostly on his phone. He would occasionally roll his eyes at the Canadian who did some truly questionable things. As long as Mark didn't bother him, Hyuck was in a decent mood.

Should I ask him which school he goes to? No, I already know that and I'd start rambling about how horrible the lecturers are. Ask him about his favorite color maybe? No, Mark, you're not a grade-schooler. Oh, what about his favorite Greek myth? Wait, does he even know anything about Greek mythology? Or–

Mark looked up to check if Hyuck was watching him. Fortunately, he wasn't. So Mark made his way to the back of the store quietly, reaching the record player in seconds flat. After messing with vinyl and struggling with the player, the first beats of Baby by Justin Bieber were heard through the speakers.

The Canadian smiled to himself and made his way back to the front of the store, making up little dance moves on the way. He stopped when he came face to face with an angry Hyuck.

"Didn't I tell you to not mess around while I'm in charge?" he snapped. "And really? Out of every artist you chose Justin Bieber?" Hyuck scrunched his nose in disgust. Mark glared back at him, clearly offended. "He isn't that bad you know," he tried to reason.

"He ain't shit," Hyuck said flatly. "He's nothing but a rude asshole. Even ten-year-olds these days can write and compose songs better than him." "He's better than Micheal Jackson who is currently six feet under the ground Justin Bieber walks on," Mark shot back and that was the last straw for Hyuck.

He dragged the Canadian out of the store by the hood of his jacket. "Now don't ever come back you disrespectful scum!"

"B-But Johnny–"

"Meet up with him somewhere else!"

The door of the music store was slammed in his face. Now Mark knew of the two people Hyuck hated the most: him and Justin Bieber. Gotta love Mark's life.

-ˋˏ ༻☕༺ ˎˊ-

I forgot to update last night so here's a late chapter for yall :]