A DNF Story :D (I Need Book Titles-)

Chapter 1

The wind grabbed my hair as I looked down at the world below. The green blobs of blegh had their hands up and were jumping up and down like a party even though they were looking at me. I zoned back in and realised what was happening. I ran down the 32 story building, also known as my home, and into the 23rd floor.

Out the window I looked to see the blobs were... oh, they were just banging on my amazing homemade door that was extremely hard to get through. I laughed at my stupidity and my pride and went up to the 25th floor (The house). I knocked on a door to see my little sister with a look of disgust and looked me up and down.

¨What do you want my guy¨ Maya, my little sister, says all sassily with a hand on her hip. I laugh and bend down to be her height.

¨Time for lunch¨ I say with a warm smile but she doesn't buy it and turns away.

¨Hay can I see your new project?¨ I say walking into her blue filled room. Her room was filled with posters of 90s singers and used post - its we found on the street. She's not my actual blood sister but it feels like she is because I've lived with her for so long. She looks nothing like me with her purple eyes and black and white face.

She protests as I walk in and pulls on my shirt almost making me fall over but I managed to walk smoothly. I looked at her dirty writing pad, she calls him Gary, and was amazed at what I saw. A perfect outline of a man with a smiley face mask. I was puzzled at that because she usually draws people she had used to know like her friends that I had never met before.

¨ Who is that?¨ I ask while sitting on her bed. She looks at me like I'm her mom.

¨Do you really wanna know?¨ Maya says sitting next to me and putting her head on my shoulder.

¨Yes if you want me to that is¨ I say looking into her dark eyes

¨Fine. I saw him in a dream. The dream was me banging on glass as you and him walked off into the distance all romantic and holding hands and being gay¨ she says trying not to laugh at what had came out of her mouth. I stared at her like she was crazy but accepted it.

¨Ok...¨" I say

¨Did you catch his name?¨ She puts her hand to her chin as if she's thinking.

¨I think his name was like... actually I don't remember¨ she said looking at me.

¨Ok now i'm hungry I want my peanut butter and jelly, mr. gogy.¨ I burst out in laughter as she crossed her arms. I got up and signaled her to follow me to the kitchen.

Chapter 2

The lunch was as usual, ok and silent. After lunch she went back to drawing as she usually did and I didnt know what to do. I thought of writing or studying but I realized I should go ziplining.

¨GOING ZIP LINING, WANNA COME?!¨ I yell across the apartment.

¨WHY WOULD I WANT TO GO ZIP LINING WITH A NERD LIKE YOU???!!!! THAT'S A NO BTW MR. GOGY¨ She yells and becomes silent again. I roll my eyes with a smile and put on my protective gear.

I run up the stairs to the roof floor and feel the wind against my hair and breathe it in. I breathe out and go to the zip line. Setting up I hear something break but I didn't think much of it because the alarms would go off. Once everything was set up I stepped back, took a deep breath, and jumped into the unknown.

If you call it ¨The Unknown¨ it sounds way worse than it is but its actually really beautiful... if you call destroyed buildings and dumb green blobs beautiful.

I start getting close to the destination but then I realize... oh shit, it's a zombie nest.

¨FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK-¨ I yell thinking of ways to stop but the only way to top it is to fight through. I take out my homemade spear and get to my destination. I stab the first thing I see but its... WAIT IT'S A HUMAN. I take the spear out and grab the man. I gave him a strap and see the damage I had given his arm. I gave him my equipment and yelled ¨PUT IT ON¨ the blobs had noticed me at this point and I pushed him down the zipline seeing he was done putting the equipment on.

¨CLAY!!!!!¨ Someone yells but i'm already sliding down the zipline.

Chapter 3

I got off the zipline going to the man I had abruptly pushed down the line.

¨Sir are you ok-¨ I say looking up at his face. He was taller than me but not that much, maybe a few inches. He had blonde hair and the mask that had been in Maya's drawing... but it's fine. She's fine. I'm fine everythings ok and normal. Collapses of the floor as Maya comes running down the stairs like she had known this was all gonna happen.

¨Quick!¨ I yelled

¨Get me a bandage.¨ and she ran off up the stairs. I shaked the man awake and he looked at me through his mask. He wore a green sweater and tan pants... WHY AM I PAYING ATTENTION TO HIS PANTS.

I sighed in relief as Maya came with the bandages. I quickly wrap the bandages around his arm and take him up the stairs to my bedroom... At least I tried. I walked him up there because I'm a weak bitch. I plopped him onto my bed and shaked him awake.

¨Wake up!¨ I say as he motions that he's awake (Because I can't see him through his mask). All of a sudden I feel myself pulled over to him. I'm so close to this stranger that I can smell his breath. I can see his smile under his mask as he pushes me away and gets up.