🎄Christmas day 🎄

It was a Saturday morning I was of course asleep until I herd my mom yell out my name I got out of bed and went to her and asked what's the problem she looked at me and said "Why are you still in you pjs it's Christmas the family is coming over quickly go and change" I was shocked how did I forget it was Christmas I ran to my room and closed the door I had no idea what to wear but then my eyes fell on a beautiful red Christmas top it was a bright red with white fluff at the bottom it looked adorable and it went well with a pair of black skinny jeans that I had I quickly get dressed and clean my room I then wore a necklace my aunt gave me and a pair of Christmas hat earrings I then grabbed my brush and brushed my hair and than I quickly sprayed perfume and then I heard the door bell ring and my mom yelled "lily come down" "ok mom, coming"I yelled back (in a polite way of course ) then I ran down and saw my family down I said hello and gave them all a hug then we all went to sit at the dining table for a spectacular Christmas lunch we had turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, and vegetables. And for dessert we had pumpkin pie and Christmas pudding! The food was delicious. After a couple of hours we got to open presents! I got everything I asked Santa, a electric scooter and a make your own bath bomb kit after that we decorated ginger bread houses, it was a fun time but then it was late at night and everyone went home me and my mom cleaned the house and then I got dressed to my pjs And went to bed, today was the best day ever.