Well, until Mirabel came into the picture! Isabela received slightly more freedom as Abuela pampered their youngest more.

Something about seeing a potential wonder in her youngest nieta.

" Isabela's busy. " Dolores simply said and with that, Mirabel hummed before nodding. " Fine, prima! Since you're my favorite cousin, I'll let you play with us. "

Dolores perked up. " I'm your favorite? Wait til I tell Camilo. " Dolores says.

" Si! You know all the gossip in town! " Mirabel giggled as the three girls rushed into Dolores' room to play.

or gossip.

Whatever it was. The three had the time of their lives. A moment of pure childhood innocence. A moment away from the pressure and stress.

" No way that Isabela did that! " Y/n gasped at the newfound information.

Princesa Perfecta? A troublemaker when she was four years old?

" It was true! " Dolores exclaimed.

" Y/n! Your Abuela is searching for you. " Mirabel's papa called out, knocking gently at Dolores' door.

" Sí, Tío! " Y/n responded, bidding her goodbyes to Dolores and Mirabel before heading out to her Abuelo.

She almost tripped down the stairs on her way to her Abuela when Casita assisted her. " Thanks, Casita. "

Y/n could almost rival Mirabel's clumsiness.

" Abuelo! " Y/n cheered. She ran up to him and jumped up and down to gather his attention.

" Mi nieta. " Gp/n chuckled. He placed his hand above her head and patted her hair.
" Here already? It's too early to bother the Madrigals. "

" I'm not bothering them. Abuela says that it's okay to come whenever I want. " Y/n defended.

" Also, I wanted to be first to Camilo's gift ceremony. " She squealed in excitement.

Isabela passed by them, elegantly walking in a slow pace. Y/n thought it looked funny- A turtle could be faster.

" Hola, Isabela. Do you need help? I can carry the flowers for you? " Y/n wanted to contribute seeing as it was Camilo's ceremony after all!

" I have everything handled, Y/n. " Isabela hummed, she stretched out her hands and pretty flowers bloomed everywhere. " see? "

" I'm perfectly capable. " Isabela proudly stated as she even created a flower crown for Y/n. " Perfect. " She says.

" Thank you, Isabela. " Gp/n thanked. " Now, mi nieta, we have to go. The Madrigals still have lot to do. "

" Awww. " Y/n pouted as she was pulled to the Casita's kitchen. " Let's see how your Mother is doing. "

" Where's papa? " Y/n asked her grandfather. Gp/n sighs.
" ah, that usele- ahem- F/n? He slept in today. He will sleep for eternity later by your Mother though for forgetting what's for today. " Gp/n smiled warmly.

" Sleep? " Y/n tilted her head in confusion. Young innocence. You'll get what it means when you get older when you'll put your own husband to sleep for eternity.

" Your Mother is just like mi amor. " Gp/n sighed.

" Mama! " Y/n and Gp/n barged in, seeing M/n and Julieta cooking for the ceremony. The whole town will be going so this would take hours!

" Oooh, Arepas! " Y/n snatched one fresh from the tray. She hissed at the heat but got used to it soon enough.

" Hungry girl! " her Mama scolded. " I'm gonna give milo some! He must be starving! " Y/n said.